Friday, July 10, 2015

Happy Summer ~ a cheater post

 
Hello dear bloggy friends.
I hope that you are all doing well.
Miss you guys!!!
 
Life has been good and busy in the Spoonful house.
We've been having a great summer so far.
 
There is so much happening around here...  so many wonderful things that are keeping me very busy. 
Yes,  I will also admit that while being busy living this wonderful life,  I have become a very lazy blogger.
If it makes you feel better...  I've become a lazy cook too!!  
 
I'm going to give you the short version of the past two months...
stolen straight from my instagram and in no particular order are some photos to highlight some of the fun we've been having.  
Also...  since I do spend more time using instagram,   if you have an account,  please come visit me
 @ Ljwoz and make sure to let me know that you were there so that I can follow you.
 
 
See you soon,
xo
L
 

















































 
Happy Summer!!!!!





18 comments:

Melinda said...

Wow, a lot is going on!
Glad you are having fun.

Haven't got the hang of Instagram,
so I'll hang here.

M : )

It's me said...

This is great !!,!...enjoy summer Darling....love Ria...x!

Valerie Ratliff said...

Looks like you are having a great Summer. The dogs, kids, and everyone look so happy. Congrats on your anniversary and I love the new sail letters.

Cheers to you and a great Summer.

Hugs from Oklahoma,

Valerie
Cottage Making Mommy

P.S. I'll see if I can find you on INstagram

Vicki @ lifeinmyemptynest said...

What great summer photos - time on the water is the best! I'm going to add you on Instagram :-)

Madelief said...

Happy wedding anniversary Deb! Great 'now' and 'then' photo's. Enjoy the rest of your summer!

Madelief x

Bmore Bungalow said...

Happy 25th wedding anniversary, I hope you enjoy many more!

Earlene L. said...

Great Summer post!!!! You sure have fun!

Diane Lynn said...

Wonderful pics! Have a good Summer!

Gypsy Heart said...

Just found your blog and so glad I did! Love your photos and yes, I'll have one of those umbrella drinks. :) I'm not on Instagram yet so will follow you here. Hope you continue to have a wonderful summer!

Pat

Karen said...

I'm glad you're having a fun and breezy summer! It's been fun exchanging pins with you on Pinterest:) You have a great selection of dollhouse pins. Have you started one? It's on my bucket list. (Do you think 57 is too old to ask for a dollhouse for Christmas??)

Liz said...

No wonder you don't have time for blogging! Looks like a fantastic summer of doing!! Keep it up! Enjoy all of the time outdoors because old man winter will be here soon enough!!

Angie Church said...

happy summer to you as well, when the fun simmers down perhaps you will pay us a visit at annies home (http://shopannies.blogspot.com)

CAESAR SHOP said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
CAESAR SHOP said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
CAESAR SHOP said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Diana Pratiwi said...

Interior Jakarta
Jasa Interior Jakarta
Master Interior Jakarta

Sangu Goreng said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
James Alone said...

Wow ! Very nice,,,i really like it..

HD Wallpapers