Sunday, May 10, 2015

Make a wish

 
Along with lilac scented breezes, lingering sunshine
 and the reminder that those long summer days are soon to come,
Spring time brings wishes...
an infinite abundance of wishes.
 
 
As the possibilities are endless,
what does one wish for when their wishes could go on forever?

 
I'd wish for a million!!
 a million more days spent laughing with this man.
 
 
I'd wish my girls the greatest love and happiness imaginable
and I'd wish for all of their dreams to come true.
 
 
I'd wish that they will be grounded by faith, and always be safe and healthy.
 
 
I'd wish for peace in my city and for the BCPD.
 

#We see you!
#All lives matter.

 
 I'd wish for peaceful sunny days and calm flat waters.
 
 
I'd wish to have eyes to see the beauty of a cloudy day.
 
 
I'd wish that this little boo boo will be in my life for many years to come.
Forever would be nice.
 
 
I'd wish that our little house is always filled with love and laughter.

 
I'd wish for patience, good health, forgiveness, perseverance, and discipline.
 
 
and I'd wish for peace and love to all of you.
 
 
xo
 
Happy Mothers Day.




 
 
 

9 comments:

Vicki @ lifeinmyemptynest said...

Happy Mother's Day! That photo of the two policeman is amazing - thanks for sharing :-)

Lynn said...

I wish you a very Happy Mother's Day-enjoy:@)

Valerie Ratliff said...

Here's wishing all your dreams come true. Happy Mothers Day.

Valerie Ratliff said...

Here's wishing all your dreams come true. Happy Mothers Day.

Shelly said...

Happy Mothers Day to you too! Great pictures you have up. All wishes that I wish for too!

Melinda said...

Wishing all of this for you and your
family!
Hope you had a wonderful Mother's
Day!

M : )

It's me said...

I wish you a happy week....love from me Ria...x!

Liz said...

What a wonderful entry! :)

Bmore Bungalow said...

I hope you had a fantastic Mother's Day. All lives matter, cheers to that!!!