Friday, March 6, 2015

snow day. Again.

 
snow day!
 
another one.
 
We got another good 8 inches yesterday.
Plenty for the dogs to play in.
...  And PLENTY to shovel.
 
 
Regardless of how much there is,
I always get excited when I see snow falling.




It sure is beautiful!
 

 
The big dogs love it. 
They are ringing the bell to go outside all day long.
 
 In fact, Stymie never wants to come inside.

 
They look like ornery kids out there.


Wondering about Darla.. 
She's not impressed.

 
While the big guys ran in and out of the snow
Darla hung out with me while I worked on our family yearbook.
This year I am doing things a bit differently.
I'm leaving out those trouble months of last year and making June 2014 - June 2015 the focus of this book.   Paul and I both agree that our year started at the end of May,  the day I quit my job.
So that my friends is where our journey begins..
 
 
I am on page 180 and still have the next 3 months to go.
Looking back,   I am so blessed,  what an amazing year this has been.
 
*
 
Have a great weekend everyone!
I hope that nice weather comes your way!

 

6 comments:

Kim of Mo Betta said...

Leslie, this is going to sound strange...but we could be sisters! That profile shot on the left hand side of the blog, with your pup...at first glance I thought it was me! I thought I somehow had clicked something and brought up my pics by accident. I even made my husband come look. You must be my doppelganger. lol

Lynn said...

Glad the pups enjoyed the snow! As for me, looks like temps in the 40's for the 10 day forecast... I'll take it! Happy Weekend:@)

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

Some dogs really do love the snow, and it brings out their inner puppy--Others, not so much, so much like people, don't you think?

Enjoy your weekend!!

Valerie Ratliff said...

Please tell me more about your family book. I love that idea. Your dogs are so precious. Isn't it funny how some love the snow and some can't stand it? Mine are crazy like that too.

It's me said...

Owww look at your sweet dogs in the snow....love it....happy sunday love Ria ...x!

Melinda said...

Sounds like the perfect way
to spend a snowy day.

Have fun working on your
book.

M : )