Wednesday, February 11, 2015

My favorite new gadget ~ Amazon fire stick


Dear Amazon & Netflix, 

You are welcome for this free endorsement.  Next time.. you owe me!

Sincerely,
Leslie

Throughout the years, we've collected over 300 dvd's.   Movies,  Tv Series, Concerts, Documentaries.. you name it,  we've probably bought it..  watched it once and tossed it into the cabinet.   

A few years ago I started renting/buying movies on Amazon and watching them on my kindle or cell phone..   They were saved into my "cloud" and I could come back to them anytime I want.   It's easy.

Earlier this year we got Netflix.    I only signed up for the free trail so that we could catch up on missed episodes of the Walking Dead and greys anatomy  ~  needless to say,  we got hooked.  
I personally have watched every episode of Greys, Parenthood, Orange is the new black, Dexter and now I am in the middle of my new favorite.. Scandal.

This is me...
















Have you seen Scandal yet?  
 There is intrigue,  romance,  murder and an awesome cast. 
It's on Thursday nights.. Season 4 ( which I haven't seen yet)
 Watch it!!!    It's awesome!

How can you not fall in love with Olivia Pope, gorgeous Jake and Fitz, the handsome president....
Super HOT!!!



 Now that I've already plugged Amazon movies, Netflix and Scandal..  lol,   I want to tell you about my real reason for this post.  The Amazon fire stick.  
I bought one last week and I LOVE it!!!   You just plug this little $40. stick into your television,  set up the wifi connection and bam..  your in!  Movies, netflix and games all on the big screen!   
 It even comes with a remote!!!



If you are a netflix whore like myself... you gotta get this.    It would make a great valentines gift.  : )

It's amazing.  

xo
L





10 comments:

Theresa said...

Oh that looks wonderful:) I have heard about this stick but haven't checked into getting one! Enjoy your day with the shows:) HUGS!

Vicki @ lifeinmyemptynest said...

We have google chrome which is the same thing and love it. Looking forward to the new season of House of Cards on Netflix soon!

Jeanette said...

I'll have to check that out! Right now we stream Netflix through the Wii which is kind of a hassle! Thanks for that info!

Jeanette said...

Oh yes I forgot! If you like Orange is the New Black you should check out Wentworth on Netflix. It's about a women's prison too. A little darker than OITNB but really, really good!

Marissa said...

So cool!
We have our playstation which has Amazon,Netflix,HULU, and I don't know what else. It comes with the cable I think...I don't know I might be wrong.
but, If you haven't watched House of cards YOU ARE MISSING OUT.
Oh and Breaking bad and The killing are great too.

Earlene L. said...

Hmm we will have to check thois out!!!!! Thanks for sharing with us Leslie!
Hugs
Earlene

Bmore Bungalow said...

The stick looks handy! Glad you discovered Scandal. I have a secret crush on Fitz.....don't tell my husband.

Pam said...

OK, I knew I needed another gadget! I will check it out. I've gotten Netflix, DVD's and stream both for years and can't imagine not having it. But I was severely addicted to "The Affair" on HBO and recorded every episode. Now I'm onto finally watching Olive Kitteridge plus more Netflix shows. Thanks for the info!

Melanie said...

Sweetie, my two newest cats are called Fitz and Olivia. That should tell you everything you need to know about me & Scandal. *ahem*

Angella watts said...

Thanks for sharing such a nice blog.i really like a lot.vice nice document this is..With 8 GB internal storage Jailbroken Amazon Fire TV Box is optimized for Fire TV Game Controller from Amazon.