Monday, February 9, 2015

mini post



He would kill me if he knew that I posted this picture..
I can't help it,  I love these two sleepy heads!
They look so peaceful sleeping in the chair next to me.

Although,  I should tell you that they both snore
.. and Darla wins the award for the loudest!
She sounds like a little snorting pig ~  it's the cutest.


Finding time to squeeze in those naps has been hard lately.
We're always on the go or doing something.
It's actually quite nice,  we're happy.
He's happy.
When I hear him say how happy he is..  it warms my heart.
but he doesn't really have to say it,
I can see it in his face.
I'll leave those two cuties to sleep a bit
while we catch up.


I wanted to show you the attic entry way,
I sanded and stained the floor and I love how it turned out.
Our bedroom floor is next.
I hope to start the sanding process this week.
Im just not looking forward to the dusty mess it will create.


I hung some of the girls art along the staircase.
See my big boy Stymie waiting for me at the bottom...
These steps are to hard on his old legs so he just waits patiently downstairs,
 thumping his tail against the floor.


 This painting of michelle is my favorite! 
The whole thing is a grid of little squares..
it's really cool.


 Of course, Sharky doesn't have any problems going up and down the stairs..
He's already claimed one of the beds.


I decided now that the attic is finished..
that I'm just gonna work my way down to the basement.
Since most of the closets and cabinets have already been cleaned out,
the hard part is over. 

I've gotta keep myself busy through this yucky cold weather.

Time to send those the two sleeping beauties up to bed.
Have a great Tuesday friends.





5 comments:

Marissa said...

Too funny. Love that paint color....

Valerie Ratliff said...

I love the stairs and the paintings. So glad your family is happy. I love your dog pics.

Melanie said...

Looks so good!!!!!! :)

Ana said...

Wow, you've been quite busy Leslie. I took a peek at the attic...turned out great. The floor looks great too. Love the girls art.

Hugs and Kisses,
❤️Ana

Melinda said...

Super job!

M : )