Saturday, October 4, 2014

under attack!!


There is an eerie chill in the air..  Seems that the ghouls are making their way around town to scare the pants off of small children and fast food drive through employees. 
Can't you tell that they are having a great time?   I must say that their chauffeur was having  a blast, snickering and giggling the whole drive.  It was so much fun that I had to keep the darkened back windows wide open for the unsuspecting world to see in.    I could totally drive around with these two all season long. 
  Oh..  and they are cheap dates..  they don't eat much and don't ask for anything!!!


Once we finally got home.. ( I was totally having to much fun in the car),  it was time to put these boys into action and work on the outside of the house.
I only dropped the guy off of the roof once ~  and broke his head off!   Better him then me, right!  : )
Lots of wire, tape and fabric and we were back in business.    My neighbors must have thought I was nuts crawling around on the roof dragging a skeleton that is practically as big as me. 


For the steps,  I wanted to keep things fairly simple.  Instead of the messy corn stalks and hay, I opted for some tall grass, pumpkins and mums.
Of course when I saw that little skeleton cat..  I knew that my boys had to have a pet!


For the wreath, I just wired some skeleton pieces to a wreath that I already had. 
I love me some INSTANT GRATIFICATION!



What do you think.. 
I think that it's as cute as a little house being attacked by skeletons can be.

 

Happy Saturday Friends!!!
I'm off to run errands, get groceries and finish some chores around the house.
Tomorrow is apple picking day!  : )

See you all soon.

10 comments:

Valerie Ratliff said...


Laughing my hiney off. This would so freak out my neighbors. I love it.

Hugs from Oklahoma,

Valerie

Kris said...

Too stinking cute!!!
XO Kris

Lynn@Happier Than a Pig in Mud said...

Spook-rific! Love the guy looking in the window-have fun:@)

Melinda said...

I'm not sure which is funnier
the car riders or the house
climbers.

So cute!

M : )

Lana Wallpe said...

I'm so glad you love Halloween. You should probably be around to adotp my girls for a month. I love autumn, falling leaves, and pumkins, but I do not like the scary stuff.

Emelie Viklund Hermansson said...

Hilarious! And I love the cat! :)

Earlene L. said...

I can't stop laughing!!!!
When you said your neighbors thought you were nuts, just very funny.
But you did a great job!
Happy Halloween
Earlene

All That Glitters said...

Hey Leslie!!! Girl! I'm loving your decorations! Time to catch up on your awesome blog! I hope you are enjoying the Halloween season!

Melanie said...

Haha! A skeleton cat! That is the creepiest thing ever.

DogsMom said...

Love this adventure