Saturday, July 26, 2014

Paddle boarding in DC



I am having the summer of my life!

Sure there have been stressful times..  
but there have been so many beautiful moments at home with family, 
out with friends and on the water..
that it is very hard to be stressed out.

I recently spent the day paddle boarding on the Potomac River in DC.
  It was so much  fun!!!
Although, I probably spent more time taking pictures then I did actually standing on the board.

To get to the amazing views you must first paddle under the Key Bridge.


The Washington monument and the Lincoln Center



The Virginia side


Georgetown


        That amazing day was filled with fun sights, a visit to Georgetown,
quality time and lots of laughs with a friend dear to my heart
 and ended with delicious Margarita's ~  Doesn't get much better then that!!


Hope that you all are having a blast this summer too!!!
xo



6 comments:

Melinda said...

Looks like fun.

Summer has been great but going
too fast! About a week and half
left.

M : )

Lynn@Happier Than a Pig in Mud said...

Sounds like a great day! Have fun:@)

It's me said...

O yes we have...we enjoy......love Ria...xxx...!

Liz said...

What great views from that board! We are going to try paddle boarding this winter in Florida! You look great!!

my cozy ❤ little space said...

nice and encouraging blog, i found you thrue another blogger..i will certainly follow you
dough my blog is in dutch ...i can read inglish...blessings

Melanie said...

Looks like so much fun! :)