Wednesday, July 9, 2014

a tiny bit of catching up!

Good morning dear friends
Happy Wednesday!

My internet has been wacky not working and we are still waiting for it to be repaired.
Life without internet..  rough!  : )
Having withdraws, Sally and I are sitting in a very busy fast food restaurant using their wifi.

I missed you all on 4th of July!
I hope that everyone had a fun and safe holiday.
We spent the weekend on the water..  whether it was in the pool with the dogs, on a pier with some good friends or on our floats in the bay..  we are having a great time being outside!


The boys are happy  to be in the pool!!















We've been having a great summer!!

I have news for you..   as of yesterday I went back to work.
I was offered a full time management position at a another craft store ( Michael's local competition) ,  Some of you may remember, I worked at this store for a few years before I went to michaels.
Anyway..as I am still trying to enjoy my family and summer,   I declined the full time position and took a little part time role instead.    I'm happy to be back to work for a few hours a week.
And I am happy to be surrounded by crafts again.  : )

I am sorry to be so short..  my computer is about to die.
See you all very soon!!!!


11 comments:

Theresa said...

Great pictures:) I loved seeing the pups enjoying the water! Happy to hear that you will be doing what you love again! Have a blessed day and hope the internet gets fixed:) HUGS!

Melinda said...

Looks like you had a fun holiday!!
No fun being without your computer
though!
Enjoy your new job.


M :-)

Linda said...

Looks like fun being surrounded by all the water! Part time sounds best to me too...if you can do that! Hope your internet is fixed soon...Happy Wednesday!

Lynn@Happier Than a Pig in Mud said...

Sounds like you had a great 4th of July weekend! Sharky has the best smile:@)

Valerie Ratliff said...

Woo-hoo congrats. Love the dog pics and the hanging ribbon and jars. Glad you had a great holiday.

Hugs,

Valerie
Cottage Making Mommy
www.lovingmyheartandhome.blogspot.com

It's me said...

Have fun....enjoy summer....love from me....x!

Aunt Mary said...

Hello , you have such a sweet blog, loved all the pictures in your post :)

Pam said...

Great pics! Love the dogs in the pool. Lucky you with all the water!!! Looks like a fun holiday. May your computer be like new soon!

Formerly known as Frau said...

Sounds like you are having an amazing summer! Happy you decided to do part time you can always add hours! Have a great weekend!

Melanie said...

Part time sounds just perfect! Good for you for turning down more hours. Onward to more summer fun now! :)

Blackberry Lane said...

Lots of fun in the sun/water photos. Best wishes with the part time job.