Sunday, June 22, 2014

Summer ReReads



I have a confession to make.
I am guilty of doing this thing that my husband makes fun of me for all of the time.
My oldest daughter does it too...  so I don't feel so bad.

Just like we can watch some of our favorite movies over and over again
We also reread our favorite books.

I have read Hawk O'Tooles Hostage atleast 10 times.
I read it every summer.

It's a perfect summer read!
Plus..  there's an arrogant sexy indian hero/villain that will keep you turning the pages.


Nora Roberts Chesapeake Bay seires is another one of my favorites that I am currently rereading.
Since they take place on the Chesapeake ~ they are the perfect boating books!



The next series on my summer reread list is the O'Malley Series.
I have only read the first few ~ many years ago
and they were awesome.
I can't wait to meet the O'Malley's that I missed the last time!!



What about you...
Are there any books that are so great that you have to reread them again?


Happy Summer reReading!
xo

9 comments:

bj said...

nooo, no books to reread...but lots of movies watched over and over and over again. :)
Have fun with your books....I am going to watch a movie I've only see 15 times....:))

Vicki @ lifeinmyemptynest said...

I do this too - a favorite to read again every summer is Under the Tuscan Sun. I also like to re read the Outlander series books :-)

Theresa said...

Not me... I read once and not again! I should try that sometime:) Enjoy your Sunday dear friend, HUGS!

Gina said...

I'm with you, Leslie! I have ready many books over & over again. If I love them, why not? (my daughter does this as well)

Lynn@Happier Than a Pig in Mud said...

I'm guilty of watching the Die Hard movies waaaaay too many times! (All 5 of them.) My son always asks me "did they end differently this time mom?". My standard reply is "no, and I like it that way":@)

Blackberry Lane said...

Thanks for telling us about these books. I rarely read a book more than once but I might try it some time. Hope you have a nice week.

Melinda said...

I haven't reread anything lately
I do rewatch some movies and shows.

Right now I am totally engrossed
in a series by Mariah Stewart--
The Chesapeake Diaries. I am getting
ready to read book 6! You would enjoy
these characters a lot!

Read your previous post. Goodness!
I'm sure that was a tough day, but I am with Paul---enjoy your summer!

M : )

It's me said...

Enjoy reading ....love from me...x !

Melanie said...

What is he talking about?? I reread books all the time. I'm always down for a reread of Jane Austen's catalog but I reread random stuff ALL the time because I don't remember them particularly well, other than knowing that I liked them. (See: The Hobbit and Remains of the Day just within the last few months.)