Saturday, June 21, 2014

2014 summer bucket list


Exactly one month ago this morning I turned my keys in and quit my job of almost 6 years.
( and i cried for 3 days straight)
I really loved my job at Michael's and I will always have fond memories of my time there,
but I gotta tell ya, 
 it is soooo nice to be home.

I occasionally peek at the help wanted ads
and I get in trouble for it every time.  
Paul insists that my only job this summer is to enjoy summer.

That about as bad as someone telling me to take a nap and to eat all of my supper.

Geeee..  this could be difficult! 











So here it is...  
my easy laid back 2014 Summer Bucket list
Some of which we've already completed! : )


I wish you all a simple laid back summer!!

xo

.

12 comments:

Blackberry Lane said...

Good Morning, Leslie! Congrats on having the summer free to accomplish these fun projects! Sounds like a delightful summer.

Formerly known as Frau said...

Perfect bucket list! Enjoy the summer....do what your hubby says....he is a wise man!

Vicki @ lifeinmyemptynest said...

Your list is perfect - I am going to make strawberry jam this week :-)

Kristi said...

Spending time outdoors, making jam, getting projects done--sounds like you'll have a wonderful summer!

(I really enjoy the look of your blog, too. Your photos are really nice!)

Jann Olson said...

Sounds like a great bucket list! I could add quite a few of those to mine. I haven't regretted one day of not working for the last ten or so years. But then, I had only worked part time for a long time. Never get bored and love every minute of being home. Of course, I do a lot of galivanting. lol!
hugs,
Jann

Ana said...

Hi Ms. Leslie,
Now that's my kind of Summer Bucket List. It took me a while to get adjusted after I quit my job in banking many, many years ago but I don't regret it and just love, love, love being at home. You will do great, I know it. Enjoy it!

It was so awesome to hear from you my friend. Thank you for stopping by for a visit. Happy weekend.

❤️Ana

Lynn@Happier Than a Pig in Mud said...

I LOVE bubbles and glow in the dark ones sound amazing! Have a great summer:@)

White Lace and Promises said...

Love all the festive colors through out your blog. I took a walk around. The room with the colorful lanterns is fabulous! I tried to follow you, but couldn't find your button.

Wendi said...

Love the list! Wishing you a relaxing summer.

Theresa said...

Oh Girl, that is a good list for the Summer:) I am all about enjoying the long days of Summer! Hugs coming your way:)

It's me said...

Enjoy summer Leslie !!!..love from me...xxx !

Melanie said...

That a great summer list. Enjoy your time!!!!! :)