Wednesday, April 2, 2014

a selfie post


Hi guys..  remember me ,  Leslie?
I did it again...   Not on purpose, I swear...  there are just a million things happening in my life.

Since I haven't really done anything creative 
I am going to share something else with you.
Something that has made me very happy.

I don't do pictures...  
 I am not photogenic at all,  which is why you hardly see my face in the blog.
Except for this post..  where I am going to share some of my Unfavorites.


Here i am...   I've been doing the brunette thing for about a year.
 This is Paul and I back last Spring.
(He's got a cute twinkle in his eyes..  prolly up to no good!)



And this one... I was trying to rock a side-pony and skull shirt.


And how about this one ... 
Taken this week- one year ago while getting my one and ONLY painful tatoo.
whoa!
I know that we don't generally talk about this stuff on our blogs..
but whats up with those boobs?
Where did they even come from?


And this is my scale after a 4lb weight loss.
I was so excited to be back under 165!!!


Some of you know where I am going with this post...
It started when I took that new position at work and started to move more.
aka.. run around like a crazy person!
I though that I had moved a lot before..
 ( obviously a 60 minute workout rotated with a happy meal every couple of days was not enough for me)

Since July,  I am in constant motion and I hardly have time to make junk.. let alone eat it.
Not only has the job itself been rewarding..  but the benefits that it has had on my body has been wonderful.
My back hardly hurts..  my achy knees never hurt...  and I feel amazing!

This is my scale yesterday.


 These are my old size 12 work pants.


 and these are my new favorite comfy jeans.


After all of that hard work...
It was time for a makeover.

A new fresh cut to make me look as good as I feel..

 Ta Da!


 When people ask me how i did it.. 
It's hard to answer..   I wasn't planning to drop 32 pounds.

Just move more and cut out the junk
and trust me, once you.start feeling good about yourself again..
it comes easy!

I miss you all!!!
xo









25 comments:

Wendi said...

Congrats Leslie! Your look great. :)

Traci Hutton said...

You look GORGEOUS!! Congratulations...it's hard work. Well done and welcome back!

Lee Ann said...

You look fantastic! Glad you feel amazing and your back pain is easing! Thrilled for you my friend x

It's me said...

Wowww...Leslie .....you looking great !,,,....congratulations !!!......welcome back....love Ria...x!

Gina said...

Woohoo! Good for you, Leslie! That's an awesome accomplishment! You look great & I love the hair!

Linda said...

You look wonderful...love the hair!!

Melinda said...

Wowzer! If I could whistle on this blog I would. :)
You look super--keep it up!!!

M :)

Lynn@Happier Than a Pig in Mud said...

You look great! Congrats and I'll bet you extra enjoy boating season this year:@)

Angie@Echoes of Laughter said...

You look fabulous Leslie! I am so happy for you! I need to lose about 32 pounds too! So nice to see you back! Happy Spring! Angie xo

Chris said...

Woohoo! You look beautiful, but then you did before too.

Barbara F. said...

Congratulations! I love a good non diet weight loss success story! You look wonderful. xo

Formerly known as Frau said...

Holy crap Leslie.....you look like your daughter! Wow....congrats! I love the blond hair too!

Formerly known as Frau said...

Holy crap Leslie.....you look like your daughter! Wow....congrats! I love the blond hair too!

Theresa said...

DANG WOMAN! You should be SO VERY proud of yourself! That is awesome! Love the look:) Enjoy your evening and pop back in more often, YA HEAR ME:) HUGS!

Liz said...

How awesome!! You look just adorable! Congrats on the hard won journey.

Vicki @ lifeinmyemptynest said...

You go girl! You look fabulous. Happy spring :-)

Anais said...

Estás muy bella!
...and you look younger

Lindy said...

Great to see you back! You look wonderful!

Madelief said...

Well done to you Leslie! You look absolutely fabulous!!!!!

Happy week!

Madelief xox

Karen said...

Leslie, you look fabulous! Hurray for you!!

Pam said...

Woo hoo! Congrats, Leslie! You are very pretty! And I like your blond hair! Way to go, keep up the good work! It's good to know it can be done with gastro surgery, etc and by just cutting back.

Melanie said...

You look fabulous!!!! Inside and out, because you can totally tell you are feeling it on the inside, too! :)

Rosemary said...

i just found your blog. Holy crap you look amazing! What kind of work do you do because I need to do that! haha! Loving your blog so far. Just got started reading. Great job on the weight loss. Its a struggle for me but i'll get there.

All That Glitters said...

You look amazing, girlfriend! I'm down 30 myself! Are you still at Michael's?

Kim of Mo Betta said...

GIRL!!! You look GREAT! Now where are you?! Hope all is well!