Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Mini post ~ pillow redo


So..  If you haven't already figured it out..
I have a confession to make.

I have a pillow fetish!

It's true.
   For me,  throw pillows are the quickest and ( lets not forgot my love for instant gratification) ..
the EASIEST way to freshen up the decor.



Our living room was in desperate need of some freshening up!

So it was either paint the walls and rearrange all of the furniture.. 
Or shop for new pillows.

Shopping is way more fun.

I scored on the first stop..    TJ Max.
oh my god.. I love that store!!

The first thing that caught my eye were the paisley printed pillows.
I love paisley..  
Hey, I grew up in the 80's ~  don't judge me! 


For whatever reason..  
 These goldish yellow pillows aren't a color that I would generally look at.
Normally.. I would just pass it right by.

I'm so glad that they called out to me..... 

Pick me!  Pick me!



I love them!  
Really Really love them.


This room is crazy with color.. 
 I'm a little crazy with the bunting..
and Sharky the photo bomber ..well , he's just a little crazy, period!



Have a great Wednesday everyone!!
xo


13 comments:

Blackberry Lane said...

Love your pillows! I had many clothes with paisley growing up and one of my fav colors is the golden yellow. Such a cozy room you have!

Lynn@Happier Than a Pig in Mud said...

Lovin' your new pillows! I'm a paisley freak:@)

Vicki @ lifeinmyemptynest said...

That room is so pretty nd colorful - the new pillows are bright and cheery too - love it :-)

My Life as A Plate said...

I am the same way!! I think pillows can make a huge difference! Love how this turned out.

Diane Lynn said...

Love your pillows Leslie! They look perfect with all the rest of your pillow parade! I too am a pillow and paisley lover and just bought new ones at Home Goods myself, which just happen to be paisley too!

Theresa said...

I love pillows too:) Those colors are SO pretty with the banner and your furniture! ENJOY your day dear friend, HUGS!

Formerly known as Frau said...

Love it! Your paisley pillows are the exact print I want to redo my living room wingback in....might have to head to TJ and look for those! Love your style! Happy Wednesday!

It's me said...

Love your new pillows !!...lovely evening love Ria...x !

Melinda said...

They look GREAT!

Sharkie knows a photo op
when he sees one.

M :)

Lindy said...

The cushions look fantastic. They really go so well with the room, which I love.

Angela ~ Call Her Blessed said...

Your room is ADORABLE!! I love so many things about it. And also, your header. It's so sweet. Have a great weekend.

Melanie said...

I am totally a sucker for pillows too. I have like SEVEN of them on the day bed in my guest room. Heh.
These ones are great! Fabulous mix of colors.

Catherine said...

The colours are great and I also love the paisley one, great colours! It really changes your room, beautiful.
Good weekend .
Catherine