Thursday, January 2, 2014

January Bucket List


                                                                                       
I am so happy to be back to blogging!
I feel like I am finally falling back into my old self.

To be inspired, to learn, to teach, to feel, to connect... 
These are just some of the things that I've been missing!
It has been a long - fast 6 months!

As part of my quest to make the most out of 2014
I intend on making a bucket list consisting of seven things that I would like to accomplish each month.

Seven little things to inspire me, teach me & connect me.

the first installment

January



Happy January dear friends!
I hope that you all join me in making the most out of each month.

Thank you for the constant inspirations.
xo

14 comments:

Vicki @ lifeinmyemptynest said...

I like this idea - and your list is filled with such cozy things!

Lynn@Happier Than a Pig in Mud said...

Sounds like a great list, especially the soup! Now if taking a walk in the snow was on mine, I might be able to cross that off tonight! Have a fun January:@)

It's a Baltimore Life said...

Good idea! Aaand I cannot wait to see that table!! I have a pallet I rescued from a neighbor's trash this summer that I had BIG plans for...it is still behind my shed ;) Oh well I'll get around to it one day!!

It's me said...

Happy new year darling...love Ria...xxx !

Gina said...

I really love this idea of a monthly bucket list, Leslie. I should do this, too. Happy New Year!

Carol Z said...

What a great idea! You're inspiring me.

Pure Heart said...

I popped over to see your list for January, I love the puzzle idea! I'm going to have to do that too!

Ana said...

Happy New Year Leslie. Here's to accomplishing all your monthly bucket lists...CHEERS! Great idea. Thanks for your inspiration.

Hugs,
❤️Ana

Corn in my Coffee-Pot said...

A monthly bucket list.
I hadn't thought of calling it that...but I was thinking of something similar.
Haven't had the blogging mojo...with the holidays. The new year has me working on other things...for BALANCE!
Love your idea...I can't wait to pop in and see how your doing. Following along like that is easy enough...don't know that I'd commit to doing it WITH you though.
Who knows! Mind changes all the time. :)
Pat

Chris said...

Sounds like a great list! Have you tried the Country Cook"s stuffed pepper soup? Yum!
Happy New year!!

Diane Lynn said...

Sounds great Leslie, and not a hard bucket to fill!

Theresa said...

Happy New Year dear friend! My Niece makes LOTS of stuff out of pallets:) It is neat to do something with items discarded! Have a blessed and beautiful day dear Leslie, BIG HUGS!

Phyllis said...

I like the idea of a monthly bucket list... now you have me thinking...

Blackberry Lane said...

What a great idea. You have the brightest and most cheerful blog full of great photos!