Saturday, June 15, 2013

2013 Summer Bucket list



As we move on from the cruddy week before..
we are slowly getting a grip on things.

Things are falling into place and we are
 ( using my husbands least favorite quote)
Moving forward.

Leaving all that behind and in the spirit of moving foward,
 I am finally getting around to planning our 2013 summer bucket list.


 
2013 Summer Bucket List


#1. Spend as many days on the water as the weather permits.

#2.  Spend the day in Annapolis


#3.  Make strawberry ice cream


#4.  Turn a door into a chalk board


#5.  Read a few romance novels

#6.  Visit Hershey Park



#7.  Create seashell hair pieces


#8.  lose 10 pounds

 #9.  Make these gorgeous watermelon cuppies.


#10.  Make this years beach themed Christmas cards


#11.  Host a garden party



#12.  Visit the local airplane museum


#13.  Visit the farm for lots of fresh veggie pickin

#14.  Have a rainy day Twilight Marathon


#15.  rent a canoe and have a picnic on the reservoir.


#16. visit the frozen yogart "castle".. a lot.

#17.  Spend the 4th of July celebrating with old friends


  #18.   Go rock hopping

#19.   Feed my reality TV addiction with lots of Big Brother



Lastly and most important..
#20.  Live,  Love and be happy! 


and darn it,
#21.  Finish painting the fence!
*

Today,  would you believe it..  the sun is shining!

It's time for me to clean house and pack a beach bag.

Have a great weekend friends.  : )









10 comments:

Chris said...

Lovely list.
Have a great weekend!

Debbie said...

Great list but for me it would be hard to lose 10# with those watermelon cupcakes! Yummy!

Valerie Smith said...

I love your bucket list it's very inspiring. We all need to have more fun and get more accomplished at the same time. I love the way you think.

Hugs,

Valerie
Cottage Making Mommy
www.lovingmyheartandhome.blogspot.com

Annette | Bucket List Journey said...

Love this list, especially the making ice cream part :)

It's me said...

Enjoy summer darling,.....love love and summer love from me Ria...x !!

The Boston Lady said...

Sounds like you've got lots of fun things planned! Hope you will take us along via your blog on a few of them! Ann

Happier Than a Pig in Mud said...

Lovin' the chalkboard door idea and rainy day marathon!!! I have all the Diehards:@) Have fun!

Julie said...

I want a garden party that just sound so fun. Have a good time at the beach!

Alwayzbakin said...

I LOVE your bucket list! If I didn't rent, I would use your "make a door a chalkboard" idea. And the Garden Party sounds so sweet. Glad you're moving forward. I know it must be hard. :-/

Carol Z said...

What a fun list. I've got to do the cupcakes!