Isn't this the most pitifull face?
Sweet little Darla had a surgery on Friday to remove a small tumor growing on her gums.
Along with the tumor, the Doctor removed another part of her gums and pulled 6 of her teeth.
My poor girl wasn't feeling so great afterward.
Today she is feeling much better,
Infact, she is back to normal.
This is one tough little animal!!!
Please cross your fingers that her test results come back good.
There is a big chance that she may have canine melanoma ( which is very common in her breed).
Although I suppose that I could call the vet for her results.. I don't want to.
We will find out at the end of next week.
Meanwhile we will continue to spoil her rotten! : )
I spent the weekend cleaning, cooking and creating.
These are my favorite kinds of days.
Crazy enough, i don't mind chores ~ when I feel like doing them.
I love when the house is clean and cozy, when it it's filled with the aroma of something delicious cooking on the stove...
That's when I can finally relax..
Off subject... I really love Trisha Yearwood's cooking show.
She makes a lot of delicious easy recipes.
I made her Spoon rolls and they were very good if you like a sweet roll.
Trisha Yearwood's Spoon Roll
1 (1/4-oz) envelope active dry yeast
2 cups warm (100 to 110 degrees) water
3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter, melted
1/4 cup sugar
1 large egg
4 cups self-rising flour
Spoon Rolls Recipe Directions:
1. Combine yeast and warm water in a small bowl; let stand 5 minutes.
2. Beat butter and sugar on low speed with an electric mixer until blended; add egg, beating until blended.
3. Add yeast mixture, beating until blended.
4. Gradually add flour, beating until smooth.
5. Pour dough into a 2-quart greased bowl.
6. Cover and chill overnight.
7. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
8. Spoon dough into greased miniature muffin tins.
9. Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until golden.
Makes: 4 to 5 dozen
Hands-on time: 25 minutes
Total time: 9 hours, 40 minutes
I haven't had time to be creative lately
so I realy enjoyed making this new wreath for the front door.
First, I had to make a little bunting strand.
BECAUSE I LOVE BUNTING!
These animals are completely spoiled!!
I hope that you all are having a great week so far!!
See you soon!