Sunday, April 7, 2013

An eventful first week of April

  Hi Friends.

                 I had big plans this week to get lots of things done... 
and I didn't do any of it.
                                                      
              I am sitting here on this beautiful Sunday morning listening to Sally strum her guitar.
   I am enjoying her peaceful music as i mentally sift through the list of chores that need to be done.

This first week of April was a week full of Changes.

We celebrated a 22nd Birthday!
    

Michelle sure grew up FAST!


As much as I miss the little girl that she was..
I love the woman that she is today.

Grandmom, Cody & Michelle


Last week I said a sad Goodbye to my great boss
 who resigned to have more time with his family.

We miss him already!


Last week i grew even more addicted to INSTAGRAM.
I love it!
Sally sent me some great photo editing apps that I am constantly playing with..

Do you like my polka dot toes?

The reason for the feet picture is to tell you all that..
 I did it!

I got my very first and only tattoo.


It says..

Some Day Soon.

I choose those words from my favorite KT Tunstall song
because they inspire me.

Someday soon I will reach my goals.
Someday soon I will see my mom again.
Someday soon we will be on the water.
Someday soon I will be free and clear of anxieties.
Someday soon our dreams will come true.


I choose this design because the waves represent our love for the sea.

Listen to KT Tunstall's Someday Soon
~ its a beautiful song.


Today,  I need to  eat some breakfast
Clean up the house,
Take Sally to the mall
cook a real dinner
and
spend the rest of the evening catching up on my blog reading.

xo
Happy Sunday!!!




15 comments:

Barbara F. said...

Sounds like a plan, nice tat btw. Your daughter looks just like you. xo

Melinda said...

Great milestones!
I think everyone can relate to Someday Soon.

Love the artwork? Did it hurt?
I ask that cause I'm sure it did,
mine did.

Take care my friend.

M :)

Debbie said...

We all need days and weeks to do nothing. Love the tattoo and the toenails! The saying you had tattooed are very strong....I LOVE them!

Gina said...

Happy Birthday to Michelle! My goodness, I'm thinking she looks just like you. She has the same exact smile as yours in the photo with Tamra from Real Housewives.

Enjoy your Sunday!

E-Lo said...

LOVE the tattoo !
Some day soon, we will hang out -

This season of RHOOC is gonna be bitchin'

Love ya
MRS Buttafucco

Sarah B said...

Your daughter is very beautiful. Wow, that tat looks painful! And you're on instagram? What's your username? I'm mollysmaison :)

Liz said...

Happy Birthday to your daughter. Mine will be 22 next month! Love the toes and the new tat! Go you!

Happier Than a Pig in Mud said...

Sounds like you had a busy week! Sorry to hear about your boss, the good ones are hard to let go of:@)

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

What a beautiful song! I love the thoughts of your tattoo, and think they are words for many of us, especially me, to keep in remember and keep mind!

I hope your weekend is ending on a good note!

Vicki @ lifeinmyemptynest said...

That is a pretty tattoo - you are braver than I am :-)

P.S. thanks so much for the sweet goodies you sent via the giveaway. I can't wait to plant the seeds!

Kathryn D. Duke said...

YES...lots of events.

Not a tatoo girl but yours looks just fine!!!

Melanie said...

Very neat! And the wave is a nice detail. :)

Formerly known as Frau said...

Love your Tat and the special meaning to you! Find me on Instagram.....ckkwest

Have a great week!

Maple Lane said...

Love the tat and the toes! Hope you are having a nice week!

Katharine said...

I LOVE your tattoo! You're brave, I often think about it, but I'm chicken. Good for you, it's beautiful!