Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter



Happy Easter!!!

I hope that you all are having a wonderful holiday weekend and that the true meaning of Easter lives in your heart.



It's been a wonderful Easter celebration in the Spoonful house.

We started on Thursday with the annual egg dye.


There never seem to be enough eggs!!


I love watching Paul and the kids create ..
you never know what there minds will come up with.


These are my favorite people in the whole world.
I love them all.
Even that silly guy in the middle who has brought my precious daughter back to a happy place.


Paul and Michelle paint their eggs.


And we end up with a big happy family full of eggheads.




On Friday,  I took a break from the candy making and
the girls and I went to the movies to see the Host.
It was OK,...    Not as good as the book,
But we still enjoyed it.


Saturday morning started out like this...


Me working and making a mess in the kitchen.

Since Paul has to work on Easter Sunday,
we celebrated our Easter Yesterday.

It was a beautiful day outside,
Perfect for Easter dinner with friends and family.


Dinner was fantastic. 
There was tons of good food and as usual,
 we ate ourselves sick.

How cute is this little lamb butter?




Michelle's boyfriend treated me to this beautiful bouquet
while I treated them all to some yummy desserts.


And then..  we broke out the festive cocktails.


Celebrating the holiday a day early was different..
but I liked it. 
As long as we are all together..
Nothing else matters to me.



Have a wonderful day everyone!!
xoxo

12 comments:

It's me said...

Happy easter...love Ria...xxx...!!!

Debbie said...

Oh Leslie, it looked like you and your family had a wonderful Easter!!! LOVE the eggs...and Darla is just too cute. Received your package and will post of it tomorrow. Thank you so much once again! I love everything. I hope you are enjoying a slow Easter Sunday with Paul at work and eating up all those leftovers! LOL

Lisa said...

I love the painted eggs - how creative! Our medium consists of wax crayons & Sharpies.

happy Easter!

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

What a fun post, and what a great Easter you've had--I think you hit all the bases and I hope your day ended on just an enjoyable of a note!! :-)!!!

Melinda said...

Looks and sounds like you guys had a
wonderful Easter celebration.

Glad that your daughter is doing well.

M :)

Chris said...

Looks like a wonderful celebration!

Kristi said...

Debbie from Our Old Homestead told me about your blog. I'm a new follower!

I don't know why I never thought of using paintbrushes when decorating Easter eggs; I know what I'll be trying next year.

Katharine said...

Looks like you had a great time, and your food looks wonderful as always! Happy Easter to all of you!

mikky said...

Those egg heads are fun and how cool is that butter! Did you make the butter? How?

Looks like a fun Easter celebration.

:)
mikky
www.todaloos.com

Sarah B said...

I don't think anyone would ever go hungry at your place! SO much food. Your daughters have grown up so much. They are beautiful :)

Theresa said...

Now that is a beautiful collection of memories to cherish! Love all of the pretty eggs, especially the eggheads:) That is very creative! Have a blessed week dear friend, HUGS!

Madelief said...

Your Easter sounds lovely Leslie! You have two very pretty daughters.

Madelief x