Monday, March 25, 2013

Dear Me..





Dear Me,
Sometimes I just need to remind myself to be true to myself.

Keep Calm.
Remember that summer will be here and soon we will be relaxing on our favorite sandy beach.

Be Happy.
Do not make decisions to satisfy other peoples need when those choices make you unhappy.

Exercise.
No excuses..  just do it.

Do not Smoke.
No matter how bad that you think that you want or need one..    It is not worth it.

Get Inked.
After 41 years as best friends.. There is one thing that we've never done together.
... that is until next week. 

Don't let Negative People Dull your Sparkle
Stop allowing toxic people to infect you with their poisons.

Be Strong and listen to more Muse.
I would've added that but I ran out of room on my little paper  : )

*



I spent this pretty spring snow day inside baking treats all day.
Have a cookie!

Tomorrow, I will make a trip to the post office and send those packages out.

Have a great Tuesday everyone!!
xo




14 comments:

Gina said...

I like this reminder. Keep sparkling!

Debbie said...

Glad to hear you are staying away from the smoking. My best reminder when I wanted one really bad was I want to be able to play with my future grandchildren. THAT kept the smokes away. Keep up the great work and can't wait to see that new tattoo! :0)

Blondie's Journal said...

I like your way of thinking. You have conviction, girl!

XO,
Jane

Elaine @ Sunny Simple Life said...

My mom and two of her sisters died of lung cancer so you can bet I never have smoked. The exercise thing I am not so good on.

Melinda said...

All very good thoughts.
Remember--you have no control
over others so just make you and yours happy!


M :)

Sarah B said...

A tattoo! That's a big move :)
Keep up the good work Leslie, you will get there x

Theresa said...

I am sitting with my list in my lap:) Loving yours! Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

Katharine said...

Great reminders! Any ideas what you want inked?

Julie Harward said...

Good goals, every one of them..and I think you have lots of sparkle, so yes, don't let any one dull that. And, keep working hard on the smoking one..you can do it, you can! :)

Pam said...

That's the power of positive thinking! Keep on Sparkling!!!

It's me said...

That's my girl.......lovely week !!...xxx...

The Boston Lady said...

Love your list. Its all doable! Getting inked! Cool! It's my secret dream as a 53 year old teenager.... My daughter did and I am secretly envious because I get it. Ann

Maple Lane said...

Hi Leslie, Stopping by to wish you a nice Easter weekend.

Formerly known as Frau said...

Love this! Happy Easter Leslie!! Shine girl shine on!