Monday, January 7, 2013

A little Vday on the porch


Happy Monday!!

After catching up on most of my blog reading I have noticed that I am not the only one who is thinking about Valentines.   There are many of you who have already put their pink and red around the house.   
Thank You, premature decorators!!!
Now I can do it too!

 It just so happens that I made some new pretty pink bunting yesterday.
I am going to hang it in the living room as soon as I have the house to myself. 





 uploading images sure is a pain in the butt!
 Hurry blogger and fix this issue. 
Pleeeeaaase.

Remember the Thankful tree that I won ( from Mica) back in the fall?
I've put it to new use.  With the scraps left over from the valentines bunting I cut out little hearts to hang from the branches.

It's a cutie!



 



Just two weeks after Christmas and the Sun porch is glowing in pink and red.
Yeah.. it's a little early.
But it livens up the house and dulls out those winter blues.
 
 
 

I am not sure if it's this computer or blogger that is doing wacky things as I try to update this post.
It's driving me crazy.

Have a great night friends.
xo







21 comments:

Maple Lane said...

I want to come live with you!!!! You have the most gorgeous sun room in all the different seasons.
I love your V-Day touches. The tree is adorable.

Karen said...

Oh, that tree is just wonderful! I'm going to have to copy that idea.

Tami said...

I'm still cleaning up from Christmas! Haven't even thought of Valentines Day. Now you got me motivated though because your decorations are so pretty!

Happier Than a Pig in Mud said...

Love your bunting! I decorated my feather tree for Valentine's Day yesterday too:@)
PS-Congrats on getting to one more round of the playoffs!

Diane @ The Checkered Apple said...

I want to come visit! Love the valentine tree...very cute!

Elaine @ Sunny Simple Life said...

I love your porch. V day has always been a favorite of mine because I just love red and white. I know lots are dealing with the blogger issues right now. Seems to be spreading.

Debbie said...

Your porch looks adorable Leslie! Love that little tree. I might just have to copy that idea! Your porch is just perfect for all holiday decorating. I wish I had one like that!

It's Just Dottie said...

Your porch looks so happy.
Smiles,Dottie

Gina said...

Your porch is so pretty! It's cheerful & festive!

Vicki @ lifeinmyemptynest said...

I love your porch - so cozy and fun :-)
Hope your week is great!

Kelly said...

So pretty! I bet your friends and family always want to sit on your porch...you always decorate it so beautifully.
Kelly at LIttle Wonders' Days

Sarah B said...

It all looks adorable Leslie. We don't do valentines much here in Aus but I am thinking I will do oa valentines good mail club mailout. I think I've received one valentine card in my life, so this way I can get a bundle!
xx

It's me said...

I love it !! almost valentine day !!....love from me...xxx...

Chris said...

Lovely decorations! I left my red and white lights up on the mantle for Valentine's day :)

Theresa said...

Oh what gorgeous decorations to get ready for Valentine's Day! I haven't gotten mine out yet! You inspire me! Have a blessed day, HUGS!

Lilly said...

Those decorations are gorgeous!! I love the little birds and hearts on the branches!

Have a lovely Tuesday!

Melinda said...

Really festive looking!
Love the rad and pink.

M :)

Revi said...

Oh, my...following you looks like it's going to be dangerous! Those cupcakes look amazing.
-Revi

Carlene @ Organized Clutter said...

Love the buntings. The red is cheery. So what if we are a little early.

Coastalpines said...

Love this too! Kinda reminds me of the dreamy Baltimore Valentine's decorations in the movie Sleepless in Seattle. Sweet & homespun :)

Traci http://coastalpines.blogspot.com/

Melanie said...

New bunting! Love it!!!! :)