Sunday, December 16, 2012

On the 9th day before Christmas...



The house is noisy.
The girls are giggling and bickering.
Three dogs are fighting over one toy.
Paul is talking over us all.
..  and I am smiling.

All is Calm
All is Bright!

Everything is as it should be.


It is December 16th..
one of my favorite days of the year!

41 years ago,  just nine days before Christmas,
I was born.  : )



My birthday reminds me that Christmas is near and that I am loved very much.

My favorite part of my birthday are the memories.
Memories of my Family, past and present,
~  the greatest gift in life.

The greatest birthday gift is having another year together,
laughing, loving, bickering....

Thank you God for this amazing precious birthday gift! 
*

Have a great Sunday friends.

 


22 comments:

Lilly said...

Happy birthday Leslie! Hope you have a wonderful day filled with joy! :)

Happier Than a Pig in Mud said...

Love that first pic! Happy B-Day! Hope you have a great day:@)

Phyllis said...

Happy, happy birthday! December is special to me too because my anniversary is on the 17th and my third son's birthday is on the 28th.

Tracey said...

Have a wonderful Birthday Leslie!! Hope you get to spend it doing something you love :-)

Melinda said...

Have a wonderful birthday!
I am sure that Paul and the
girls will spoil you!
Enjoy!

M :)

Vicki @ lifeinmyemptynest said...

Happy Birthday! I love the description of your house - have a lovely birthday weekend :-)

It's me said...

Congratulations darling !!!...love Ria...xxx...

Formerly known as Frau said...

Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a wonderful celebration. I hope you are feeling better enough to kick up your heels today! xo

Pumpkin said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Leslie! You're right, it IS a good day :) I hope you are spoiled. LOL!

It's Just Dottie said...

Happy Birthday, sweet friend.
Dottie

Chris said...

Happy Birthday Leslie!
It sounds like you are having a lovely day!

Madelief said...

Happy Birthday Leslie! Wish you a lovely day with your girls & Paul!

Madelief x

Kathryn D. Duke said...

A very happy birthday Leslie...enjoy

Karen said...

Happy Birthday, Leslie! I hope your day was wonderful!

Katharine said...

Happy Happy Birthday! I hope you had a wonderful day and I pray this year is full of amazing blessings!

Debbie said...

Happy Birthday Leslie!!! I hope you had a great day. :)

piggywhistles said...

Happy birthday!! What a cute cake and your Christmas tree is beautiful.

Elaine @ Sunny Simple Life said...

Happy Birthday!! Of course I am late to the party.

Lisa said...

HaPpY bIrThDaY !!! Hope you had a great day!

All That Glitters said...

Happy Birthday sister!

Melanie said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kelly said...

Happy birthday! I hope you had a wonderful day.
Kelly at LIttle Wonders' Days