Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Mummy Meatloaf


Happy October!!!!




Ingredients


•Meatloaf from your favorite recipe (ours used about 2 pounds of meat)

•American cheese

•Olive slices

Instructions
Start with your favorite meatloaf recipe and shape the loaf to resemble a mummy's body with crossed arms. Bake the loaf until it's cooked through.





Let it rest about 3 minutes, then lay 1-inch-wide strips of American cheese across the body as shown, leaving a narrow space on the head for the olive slice eyes. Trim any overhanging cheese with scissors and return the mummy to the still-warm oven to slightly melt the cheese, about 1 minute

Yummy Mummy in my Tummy!!!
Have a great Wednesday friends!
xo


8 comments:

Emelie Viklund Hermansson said...

Hi! I like your blog :) Have a nice day :)

20 North Ora said...

So funny.

Judy

All That Glitters said...

You are the best mom ever!! Love it!!

Deila Taylor said...

This looks good after my fast today! Phew, Romney looked great at the debate. The emperor had no clothes.

Angela said...

Oh my God, that looks so gross! LOL I'm sure it's super yummy though :)

Pam said...

Woo hoo, Leslie! Way to go! Love how you're all decked out for Halloween and all those black kitties! I will have to make the Mummy Meatloaf! You would fit in our little town here perfectly. People go crazy trying to out-do each other with Halloween decorating. It's awesome, and so is your blog!

Caffeinated Joe said...

Fun idea!

Jen said...

I've been enjoying your blog. I would be so happy to have you as a follower. Happy Fall~Jen