Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The sweet & the sinister


Nothing is more comforting then the sounds of soft rain, cool breezes, and the sweet  gentle snoring of a Golden Retriever.



Doesn't it make you want to pull up a blanket and lay on the floor with him.
Sharky is such a lover....

Trust me, I kiss that big black nose at least 20 times a day.



I have spent the past few days decorating the house.

The house has been upside down and inside out.

Luckily for me I got some help from my new friend,
 whom we  have named Bonnie. 

I will be back soon with a formal introduction.

 Bonnie is looking forward to meeting you all. 



Have a great Wednesday everyone.
I will be back very soon with some photos.


17 comments:

Gina said...

If that is Bonnie, I am veeeeery frightened!

Katharine said...

I'm glad Bonnie wants to help you and not me LOL! Can't wait for the pics!

Barbara F. said...

Bonnie, huh? Love the header, BTW. xo

Maple Lane said...

Your Golden is a sweetheart! I'll be back to see what Bonnie has been up to!

Debbie said...

Sharkey is adorable.....looking forward to seeing Bonnie!

Melinda said...

Oh MY!!!

M :)

Diane @ The Checkered Apple said...

Love your colorful room with your pooch! As for Bonnie...Waiting!

Chris said...

Happy Pup!
It looks like you have a great start on your Halloween decorating.

Happier Than a Pig in Mud said...

Hard to believe that soft cozy room will be all Spookified soon:@) Have fun!

Sarah B said...

Sharkey is so beautiful. A close friend of mine lost her golden retriever last year and is hoping that she can adopt a new puppy by Christmas. I can't wait to give her cuddles. They're lovely, placid creatures xx

Theresa said...

Oh if Bonnie can help me too, I would love that:) Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

Pam said...

Sharkey is a doll baby and I'd kiss his nose 20 times a day too! Your home is so cozy and comfy looking, and I bet it will be adorable when you're through decorating. Way to go, my friend!!!

Sam said...

Bonnie is a little bit scary!

Sam

Blondie's Journal said...

Sharky is precious...I could curl up on the floor with him for a long nap!

I'm looking forward to some frightful decorations!

XO,
Jane

Melanie said...

Bonnie's been double dipping in the skin bleaching creme, I see! lol

Formerly known as Frau said...

Love the new holiday look...your home is so warm and inviting...I love it!

Mamaw Bee said...

He looks so snuggly and the carpet does look inviting. I absolutely love your new blog look.