Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Dead Mans Diner ~ Halloween Sun Porch ~


The Dead Man's Diner


Full of spooks and skulls
 and just a few spiders.
Welcome friends,
 to the dead mans diner.


The table is set,
and it's ready for you.
There are fingers and eyeballs,
 plenty to chew.




Hello, I am Bonnie
and I am your waiter.
Can I bring you something to drink..
some liver juice of a gator?

Our special today
Is not for the Sane..
A bottle of venom and some fresh roasted brain.


The main course is severed head
thats been rotting in the lake.
Topped with maggots and beetles,
Look out for the snake!


 Keep an eye out above,
The ghost may give you a fright.
Don't worry,  You're safe.
For now.....    he can't bite.



These are the skulls
Of those who didn't survive.
Tread softly and tip well,
and you will make it out alive.



Keep away from this ghoul,
he will follow you around.
He hovers and floats,
High off of the ground.



Our guests come from all over,
there are goblins and witches.
Their screeches and their moans,
Will make you pee in your britches!



No reservations are needed,
come in and sit down,
at the most disgusting and creepy,
diner in town.



The End!

*

Here it all is during the daytime.
Not so spooky!!

I had a good time decorating this year.
..And believe it or not,  I did cut down on the decorations.
Bonnie however, is an awesome new addition to the porch.



I hung the dangling hands above the day bed to create a canopy effect.





How do you like the little monster feet..   cute huh!


The dogs are unfazed by all of this silly stuff.


Well,  Maybe Sharky is a little bothered by those feet!!!


That is all from the Halloween porch.
I hope that you all enjoyed the little tour.

I will be back soon with some decorations from the rest of the house.

Have a great Thursday!!!

19 comments:

Freckled Hen said...

You never fail to amaze me! Love the monster feet!

Gina said...

OMG! This is amazing! YOU are amazing! Love it!

Elaine @ Sunny Simple Life said...

Oh you are amazing and so fun. I love this and it should be in a magazine. I mean it. Please share this this week on Sunday as it is so freakin AWESOME!! Oh and poor pooch. I wonder what they are thinking.

Barbara F. said...

You are talented, Leslie. I bet the folks in the neighborhood drive by just to see it at night, and the kids must love trick or treating at your house! xo

Debbie said...

Oh wow!!! What a fantastic job Leslie! Unbelievable...I love the monster feet. LOL

The Boston Lady said...

Wow! This is so clever! You have created the perfect "dead mans diner" with all those "special" treats and effects. I did see a little Boston face peeking at the waiter!! Not as sure as the larger two dogs. Love it! Ann

Diane @ The Checkered Apple said...

This was so fun! I'm glad I got a tour since I can't be there for Halloween!

Happier Than a Pig in Mud said...

Gruesomely fun! Love the last pic of Sharky:@)
PS-Swing by when you get a minute, I thought of you as I made the Zombie Eyes!

Chris said...

Wow!!! It is amazing, such fun. Hello Bonnie!

Theresa said...

Yikes! A good way to KILL an apetite:) Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

Formerly known as Frau said...

WOW incredible and that is you cutting back on decorations! Love it!

Katharine said...

Oh my gosh! I love your poem, and Bonnie is quite the waitress! You did a great job! I'm so glad I'm not sleeping in the daybed (I'm really a chicken)lol!

Lid Lifter said...

What a fantastic job, you are so clever and creative. You have inspired me to start decorating too. Thanks for the great post!

Madelief said...

This all looks terribly scary Leslie! I would be afraid to enter the house ;-)! You did a great job!!!

Madelief x

Dyanna Kane said...

Love it. So creative.

Melanie said...

MWAHAHAHA!! Monster feet!!
That last photo is CLASSIC. Poor doggy. Doesn't know what's going on and isn't too sure he likes it! lol

E-Lo said...

Hey Chickie,

Greetings from the big apple.
I sent you a text at the beginning of Sept,. ??? Did you get it?
The room look freakin' awesome. You can't tell you toned it down any !

Miss you !
Mrs. Buttaffuco

The Single Nester said...

Oh my gosh! How much fun. I just finished decorating. Halloween is my fav holiday.

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

OMG!!
I LOVE it!!!
I just finished decorating my Dining Room for Halloween. I didn't do Halloween for years since my boys grow older but last year, I went a little crazy and this year, I went crazier!!
I will be posting my Dining Room on Thursday morning and would love to have you stop by!!