Friday, June 8, 2012

Friday Pretties


Friday Pretties

Hydrangea love!



I got my Summer Board hung up in the living room and I love it!
After hanging it,  I went outside and picked a fresh bouquet of hydrangeas to compliment the space.

Now its feeling like summertime!



We can't have Friday pretties without
Polka dots!

Red and white polka dots ~ even better!!

I would make this house all rainbows and polka dots if my family would let me.

 Dr Phil,  Help me with this crazy color love!



We have every color Hydrangea in our little garden.
Soft pink, lavender, blue and green on one bush
and a dark magenta and purplish on the other bushes.
I wonder if there is a white Hydrangea?



 More pretties...

Mommies babies enjoying a few hours in the sun yesterday evening.

Fuzzy head Sharky is all ears and feet in this photo.


Thankfully he only jumps in the pool if we are in it or if we throw his toy in.
Back and forth ~ Back and forth...  He loves to chase his toys in the pool.


Of coarse he sweetly thanks us with a nice shake and soaking of water!


Stymie ~  you don't have to do anything but open the pool gate and he is in the pool.


This is Stymie's pool. 
I think that he enjoys it more then any of us.
Each morning he waits by the back door hoping that I will let him take a swim.
I just look at that face and that happy little tail dancing back and forth...
and next thing you know,  he's in the pool before I've even had my morning coffee.
Unlike the ungraceful Sharky  (the show-off who leaps in and makes a big splash),
Stymie slides in smooth and quiet like an alligator sliding into a lake watching he prey.
He swims a few laps and sometimes just floats.
Did you know that dogs can float?
We didn't until Stymie.


Where is Darla when the boys are swimming.. 
She is napping in her new favorite spot outside.


The queen has made her self quite comfortable on our table!
That's just great Darla!



Happy Friday Friends!!!
Have a fantastic weekend.

I am off to clean, paint and make some chocolate chip cookies!

Today I am linked up with Friday Pretties at a Ruffled Nest


16 comments:

Megan said...

Gorgeous Flowers! So jealous!!

Jemm said...

Your hydrangeas are so lovely. Yes! There are white ones...I have one. Cute poochies!! We'll be heading your direction in a couple weeks. We're going to Washington D.C. for our family road trip this summer. Very excited. We're going to take the girls to the ocean one day.

allisamazing said...

Your flowers are gorgoeous and your dogs are adorable! Thanks for stopping by my blog and visiting.

Elaine @ Sunny Simple Life said...

What cute pups. Your house is so cute. Love the chalkboard in the background. Makes me want a really big one too!!

Elaine @ Sunny Simple Life said...

Ooooo link this to Sunny Simple Sundays of course on Sunday. Perfect for summer.

It's Just Dottie said...

So fun and sweet.
You are very special. I love your happy colors. You can help but smiles at them.
Summer smiles, Dottie

It's me said...

Owwwwww what a sweet doggies !!...liefs Ria....xxx...

Tracey said...

What wonderful pics... love your vignette with the flowers!! Thanks for sharing :-)

Debbie said...

Love, love, love the vase!!! Burlap is my new fav and yes they have hydrangeas in white! Lucky you to have such lovely blooms in your garden! I just love Darla...it is like she wants to be higher than the other 'dogs' as not to get sprayed by the water! LOL

Happier Than a Pig in Mud said...

Great pics of the pups, wet and dry! Lovin' your pretty hydrangeas, how fun to pick a multi colored bouquet-enjoy:@)

Coastal Cottage Dreams said...

Love your hydrangeas. Your dogs are so cute, they look like they really enjoy the water!

Have a great weekend!

Chris said...

Love the happy dogs! I love Stymie's alligator style.
The hydrangeas are lovely.
Have a great weekend!

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

Your photos are everything that I love about summer!! What great pictures!!

Gina said...

Those are such pretty hydrangeas, Leslie! The colors are just gorgeous & go so well with your summer board.
Love the polka dotted pillow too.

Mo 'Betta said...

I love all the different color hydrangeas!

Ceekay-Thinkin of Home/Doublewide Decor said...

Your dogs are so cute...but I adore Darla....she definately is Queen...good for her!