Friday, June 1, 2012

2012 Summer adventure list



The girls and I had come up with lots of fun things to do this summer
and now all that we have to do is make a pretty display board to remind us of all of the find things that we want to do.

~ 2012 Summer Adventure List ~

1.)  Go Go-Carting
2.)  Use the swimming pool ~ A lot!
3.) Visit the Dinosaur exhibit at the Smithsonian


4.)  Pick fresh Veggies and herbs at the local farm
5.)  Learn to use our beginner Kayak

6.) Make pretty flower pots
7.)  Build an awesome sandcastle
8.) Have a rainy day movie date
9.)  visit an amusement park
10.)  Make snow cone cupcakes


11.) Watch Paul drive a race car
12.) Eat lots of crabs
13.) Make a beach in a jar


14.) Finish painting the house and deck
15.) Make pickles
16.) Swim in the rain
17.) Make homemade ice cream
18.) Make lots of patriotic decorations


19.)  Dig the weeds out of the flower beds
20.)  Visit the Ocean
21.) Watch Big Brother
22.)  Drink lots of fun summer drinks


23.) Clean out our closets
24.) Lose 10 more pounds
25.)  Go on the Maryland/Chesapeake light house challenge
( our goal is to visit at least 20 of the light houses on the map)


For more info about Maryland Lighthouses visit here:  http://www.lighthousefriends.com/md.html

I love the idea of doing this light house challenge since it will give us a chance to visit many Maryland shore towns that we wouldn't normally visit. 

I think that this list should keep up pretty busy this summer.
What is on your summer adventure list?

15 comments:

Gina said...

Oh this is great Leslie. I'm kind of wishing I was spending the summer with you & your girls. lol
Looks like fun! I should do something like this with my kids too.

Debbie said...

What a fun summer planned! Please take lots of pictures...especially of the lighthouses...what an adventure you and the girls will have!

Sarah B said...

Wow, you guys are going to be really busy! That's a lot of lighthouses. You'll have to take pics of them for us :)

Lilly said...

That's a great list Leslie! I especially like the lighthouse one, what a great idea to see more places than you normally would.

I have written an e-mail to the address on your profile by the way, I don't know if you use it but I just thought I'd let you know so that you don't think it's from a spammer or anything :)

Have a great weekend!

Happier Than a Pig in Mud said...

Sounds like you have a great summer planned! I love the lighthouse challenge, have fun:@)

GuestFirst said...

Great dreams of great dreamers are always transcended.Guest house facility in Guindy

Formerly known as Frau said...

Holy cow girl you better get busy! Love the list....lots of fun things to do! The beach jar is a great idea...lighthouse....love it! Enjoy!

Lee Ann said...

Oh Leslie, I'll jump on a plane and help you with your lighthouse challenge! I wonder if there is something similar here? Must check.

We haven't made our list yet as we have 4 weeks left of school, but I have lots of ideas already :-) x

Martina said...

Great list! The lighthouse challenge sounds like fun. I never knew there were that many lighthouses in Maryland.
Enjoy your summer!

Chris said...

Sounds like a wonderful summer!!!

Shelly said...

Excellent idea Leslie! My daughter will be a senior this coming fall, so this summer spent doing something together sounds great. I'm sitting down now to write my list.

The Single Nester said...

Love it! And those lighthouses! I have a thing for lighthouses.

Brandi said...

You have a lot of fun activities planned! Have lots of fun with your girls.

Melanie said...

Fun fun fun!!!!!!! :)

AGP said...

This is absolutely beautifull.Home