Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Turning my blog PRIVATE, some pretties and Pearl



Phew!

What a week!  I started the new job and it's very ...  interesting.  I can't tell you that it is going good or bad,  it's just going. There are aspects that I both love and hate about it.   I am trying to learn the ropes ( and there are many)  but  I require strict structure and this job is anything but,  it's all over the place.   I guess time will tell.  




After much contemplation, I am sad to say that I've decided to make this blog private.
There are a lot of things and pictures that I want to share but no longer feel comfortable doing so.
It has gotten to the point where I don't even want to update any more.

It will probably take me a little while to switch it over
so please, if you want to continue to visit the Spoonful Blog
leave me your email address so that I can add you to the list.


I finally put out some Easter decorations.
Not to much,  just a few things tucked in here and there.


Pearl say's hello.
He really needs his nails cut but I hate doing it.
I wonder if his mother would be mad if I painted them.


I see that Pearl has his Easter decorations up too.
( actually I think that those egg stickers have been there since last year)


Look at these BEEEautiful dishes that I found last week.

I can't wait to serve some summer lunch on these gorgeous plates.








I will be back with a better post soon.

Hope that you all are doing fantastic and having a happy start to spring.
See you soon.


23 comments:

Gina said...

What pretty Easter vignettes and I love your new dishes!!

Happier Than a Pig in Mud said...

A new job is always stressful! Bee sure to take care of yourself:@)

Lilly said...

I would love to keep visiting your blog if that's okay, although if you'd rather just have people that you know in real life visit it I can totally understand that. But if I can keep reading it then here is my e-mail: lillywood@gmail.com
Take care!

Julie Harward said...

As you know, I just went private too so I really do understand. I love your new dishes, I am crazy about bees and hives. (julieharward@gmail.com) Good luck with the new job! ;)

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

I know I've not been following you that long, but I've gotten a little attached to you and would love to keep following you, and seeing more of your great pictures and what you are up to in your corner of the world! :-)

(kimwnva@aol.com)

Debbie said...

I would love to continue to follow your blog Leslie (mrfixyouup at yahoo dot com).

I LOVE those dishes! Just adorable! Take the new job one day at a time and I hope it becomes a perfect fit.

ouroldhomestead.blogspot.com

E-Lo said...

Hey, you better include MRS Buttaffuco from New Yawk

Country Dreaming said...

New jobs are tough to get used to, but I bet this will straighten out soon.
The bees are adorable!
Yes, please put me on the list.
mellickteig@sbcglobal.net

Thanks!

Melinda

All That Glitters said...

Love your bee dishes!!!

Make sure you add me! Here is my email

allthatglitters2009(at) yahoo

I know exactly what you mean.

Love ya!
Jennifer

bella said...

I really enjoy your blog and would love to continue seeing it. My email is luv2read90045@yahoo.com

It's me said...

Hi Leslie....a new job is so great !!!....i will of course follow your private blog.......wijenons@gmail.com .......have a nice day...love from me....xxx...

Sarah B said...

Hi, you found a little frazzled but it does take time to get settled in a new job. If love to continue reading your blog :)
sarah_b100@hotmail.com

Sarah B said...

Whoops, I meant "sound" not "found" x

Jemm said...

Pretty decorations Leslie! Sorry to hear you're going private. Here is my email address: jemmsblog(at)gmail(dot)com
Take care.

Formerly known as Frau said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Working Home Keeper said...

Good luck with the new job! I would love to keep reading :)

jinxdinx {at} bellsouth {dot} net

Mary Ellen
The Working Home Keeper

LeeAnn said...

Hang in there Leslie!! It will almost be boat weather! ;-)

I am looking forward to reading all of the posts you are working on in your head.

Good luck with your new job, sounds like it is perfect for you.

leeann.fraser@btinternet.com I can't even consider being left out! lol xx

Melanie said...

I have that same little bee hive! I think I got it at Hallmark this winter? It's super cute and you know, with the husband being a beekeeper and all, that I can NOT pass up a good bee hive trinket. The plates are gorgeous! So so so perfect!

I would love to be added to the list! (I'm pretty sure my email is attached to the comment notification?)

Tami said...

Leslie, I know I haven't been following you that long, but would like to be included. (I don't know if you are considering family only). I really enjoy looking at the pretty things you do and find. It inspires me to make my surrounds that much more happier.

ttmillers@gmail.com

Mamaw Bee said...

Love the bee dishes since I am Mamaw Bee. Too cute! I would love to keep reading your blog. Add me at mamawsplace@gmail.com. Thanks bunches.

Karen said...

Lovely spring post. The dishes are so precious. I'd like to keep reading, too! I'm at shellseeker1958@msn.com.

Tracey said...

I would love to be able to keep following you to keep up to date with all of your crafty, decor stuff, etc. :^) Thanks!

peh@xcelco.on.ca

Pumpkin said...

Love seeing all the Easter decor! Those bee dishes ARE fabulous and luck you to find them :o)