Sunday, March 18, 2012

Irish luck

Happy late St Patrick's Day!!!

I hope that you all had a fantastic day and that the luck of the Irish was with you.

It was a gorgeous St Patrick's day here.. 
I cooked a pot of ham and cabbage
did some cleaning and rearranging in the bedroom
and spent the rest of the beautiful day outside.






I will need some Irish luck tomorrow.

I have a job  interview with the Event Planning company that I applied to a few weeks ago.
Going on this new venture makes me both, excited and apprehensive.
This job could be perfect for me ~   
 possible duties include,  baking, decorating,  flower arranging, hostessing parties and weddings,
Seasonal decorating for large companies, etc

I've been practicing the art of napkin folding all morning.





fingers crossed
I am so nervous..

I will let y'all know how it goes tomorrow.

Have a great Sunday friends!!!




20 comments:

Pumpkin said...

OMG! That WOULD be perfect for you!!!! Good luck and my fingers are crossed for you :o)

wicKED said...

Good luck! That is the job for you!

Katharine said...

Oh I will pray, and cross all my finger and toes! You would be great at that! Be yourself, and they will love you for sure!
Happy Sunday!

Happier Than a Pig in Mud said...

Wishing you all the best during your interview! Everyone should do something they love:@)

It's me said...

Good luck darling !! go for it !!...have a nice sunday...xxx..

Madelief said...

Good luck Leslie! I will keep my fingers crossed for you.

Happy St Patrick's day!

Madelief x

Gina said...

Oh Leslie, good luck! It sounds like a dream job.

Debbie said...

Good luck Leslie!!! It sounds like a dream job...I will keep fingers and toes crossed for you! Try not to be too nervous.

ouroldhomestead.blogspot.com

Lilly said...

Good Luck with t he interview!

Julie said...

Sounds like such a fun job! It sounds like your kind of job. Good luck my thoughts will be with you!!!

Sarah B said...

Good luck! I hope you get the job, it sounds perfect for you x

Freckled Hen said...

Good luck! You would be perfect for that job!

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

Good luck tomorrow!! What a great job that would be!! If you need an assistant, let me know! :-)

Elaine @ Sunny Simple Life said...

Oh good luck. I can't imagine why they wouldn't have to have you. Seriously show them your blog.

Deborah said...

Good luck tomorrow! I will keep my fingers crossed.

Heather said...

Oh, Leslie, that sounds like your dream job! Good luck! Let us know how it goes!

Country Dreaming said...

What a great opportunity for you.
Are you leaving Michael's?

Hope all went well for you!
Keep us posted.

Melinda

Angie@Echoes of Laughter said...

You would be fabulous at that job! I wish you all the best for your interview tomorrow! Angie xo

Melanie said...

Hope your job interview went super fantastic!! :)

Ana said...

Oh Leslie,
I hope it went well yesterday at the interview...Keeping my fingers corssed and saying a little prayer for you my friend.

Hugs and Kisses,
♥Ana