Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Darla and I want to show you some things

Darla is very excited!


It is almost St Patrick's day
and she has something to show you.



"Look how pretty I look with my fancy green ribbon and sparkly green nails"




She's such a fancy girl! 
  She loves getting made up like the little princess that she is.


Sharky say's that there is no way that I am getting near him with the pretty green nail polish.




As  you can see I have been playing around with a new photo editor.
I had to get a little help from Sally ~  it's amazing what these kids know about computers.

~ * ~

I wanted to share with you some pretties that I found in Kohl's yesterday.
First, is this fantastic perfume.
It smells like spring time in a bottle.
Simply wonderful!


Next is this gorgeous lilac colored leather Elle purse.
This bag just had to have me!

I am loving this color this season!



And lastly,
My other favorite color this season..
Yellow.


This necklace has summer time written all over it!



I hope that you all have a bright and warm Thursday!

xo

17 comments:

Country Dreaming said...

Miss Darla looks quite in the holiday spirit!
I love your new bag--what a pretty color and the necklace is great too!

Enjoy!

Melinda

Ana said...

Hey Leslie,
Sweet little Ms. Darla looks just sooooo cute with her green bow and green nail polish. Hmmm, that gives me and idea. I wonderful if my little Cookie would let me paint her nails? Just one thing I'd like to know. How do you do it so that she doesn't smudge the polish? Do tell :-) Wishing you a wonderful day.

Hugs and Kisses,
♥Ana

Elaine @ Sunny Simple Life said...

Your little pooch is so fabulous. So is that purse. Love it with the yellow.

Happier Than a Pig in Mud said...

Looks like you had a fun shopping trip! I see that Missy O-Darla is ready to party:@)

Mamaw Bee said...

Darla's nails are precious. I love the new purse and perfume bottle. My new fave colors are lavendar and yellow so I'm with you on that.

Mamaw Bee said...

Darla's nails are precious. I love the new purse and perfume bottle. My new fave colors are lavendar and yellow so I'm with you on that.

Gina said...

Darla is all set for a St. Patty's Day parade! Too cute!

I love the purse you bought! That color is fabulous. Enjoy your goodies!

Debbie said...

Awww, Darla is just beautiful!

LOVE that bag and necklace...don't the colors this season seem extra pretty?

ouroldhomestead.blogspot.com

Pumpkin said...

Darla is such a Diva ;o)

The Working Home Keeper said...

Darla looks lovely! Love the purse and necklace!

Mary Ellen
The Working Home Keeper

It's me said...

Love from me...xxx...

Tami said...

Did you paint your nails to match Darla's?
Purple is my favorite color, so I am Lovin' the purse!

~*~ saskia ~*~ said...

Hiow very adorable is your cute miss!!
Have a great weekend ahead, Leslie xoxoxo

Sarah B said...

Very cute! I like to paint molly's nails but she's nit very tolerant and her fur gets in the way. I like your new goodies very much, the colour of your bag is so pretty!

Nezzy said...

Diva Darla is gonna be the envy of the neighborhood. She's stylin' there!!!

Love that bag and your bright yellow beads!!! Your gonna be stylin' yourself.

God bless and have yourself a sunshiny kinda day!!! :o)

I do believe your off to a grand start!

Angie@Echoes of Laughter said...

K, the dog looks so cute! Too funny! I *adore* your new purse and yellow beads! You are going to look so pretty this Spring! Have a lovely weekend Les! Angie xo

Formerly known as Frau said...

Darla looks too cute! Love your new purse and necklace....Kohls rocks! Have a wonderful St. Patty's weekend!