Thursday, March 29, 2012

The answer is a new blog



Everybody knows .. I love to blog.  Even when I am busy and slacking,  I love knowing that when things settle down, I have you all to visit and learn from.    I love having this connection to women from all over the world and I look forward to meeting new friends as well as staying connected to my faithful old friends.



The idea of turning the spoonful blog private was somewhat saddening since I have this account linked to so many others.  
After many talks and emails from fellow blogger friends,  I have decided that instead of making the Spoonful blog private I am going to keep it as it is but only use this blog for fun things like recipes, crafty ideas, decorations, etc.
I am starting a new private blog for all of those fun family things.  I am not sure if I did the invitations correctly.. I accidentally added my whole email list.   Try the link and if you can't get in just shoot my an email or comment and I will fix it.    Oh,  and don't worry about having to follow two blogs..  when I have an update for the new blog I will link it here.  : ) 

L J W


Thanks for baring with me.  I cherish each and every one of your friendships.


Has anyone switched to the new blogger format yet?
Yikes.  It's gonna take some time to get used to.


Have a great night everyone!

12 comments:

Natasha in Oz said...

That sounds like a great idea! Isn't it great to have this amazing online connection with like-minded people from all around the world!

Best wishes,
Natasha in Oz

Sarah B said...

A good solution! I haven't tried the new blogger format yet, I'm not good with change! X

Blondie's Journal said...

It sounds like this works for you and I'm glad!

XO,
Jane

Gina said...

Sounds like a great solution. I was sad to see you go private, but now I'm happy again.

Debbie said...

Great idea Leslie! Looking forward to future posts!

Country Dreaming said...

Sounds like a great idea!
Haven't tried the new link or the new format.
Not looking forward to changing formats.

Have a super wonderful FRIDAY!

Melinda

Elaine @ Sunny Simple Life said...

I switched and within a week I had it down. It will go fast for you. Glad I will still get to see your darling home. I love it so!

Angie@Echoes of Laughter said...

That's awesome Leslie! I can still come by and visit and see what you are up to! I have been on the new blogger template for awhile now and I love it! Angie xo

Chris said...

Hey Leslie,
I am so glad that I will still be able to visit this wonderful blog. I love seeing your crafts and projects.
Have a great weekend.

selena said...

Hello Leslie,
Happy to see you back, and the new idea about private blogger is awesome. Keep updating. Cheers! selena

Madelief said...

A good idea Leslie! I enjoy watching the things you create!

Happy weekend,

Madelief x

Pumpkin said...

I'm glad to hear that you've decided to keep this Blog going. Although I understand about making Blogs private, I find it harder to remember to visit them since they don't show up and I need reminders! Good luck!