Friday, January 6, 2012

Random bits and a coffee with the canine interview

Hi Friends.  Happy Friday!!!    What a nice first week of January. 
  I am slowly getting the house back to normal.    With all of the decorations that hang around the house from October ~ New years,  my house looks naked after I pack all of the stuff away.   It takes me forever to get things looking good again.

Like the rest of you, there has been cleaning and lots of organising.    Dr Phil.. Help me!  I am driving myself crazy with the need to get these things in order.

I am looking forward to the weekend,  doing a few fun projects and some good cooking.  I hope.   I've got the ingredients for a couple of Paula Deens recipes. 
It is a new year filled with skinny dreams ..
I really need to stop watching her show.

Actually her son Bobby Deen has a new show out called "Not My Mama's Cooking"  and I think that he lightens up his mothers recipes.   I need to check the television schedule for that one.
No more Buttah!

Last week I was asked to do the coffee with a canine interview at one of my favorite blogs coffeecanine
Click here to read my interview and be sure to stick around to read so more,  there are some amazing pets profiled there.  


Hope you all have a fun weekend.
xo

12 comments:

Country Dreaming said...

How much fun for you!
Love the last pic of you and the puppies.

Melinda

Formerly known as Frau said...

Have a great weekend! I'm hoping to clean and hopefully my hubby's back will be better to finish painting our bedroom! Off to ready your interview!

Heather said...

I've also been in the cleaning/organizing mode. My kids are still home on winter vacation, so as soon as I clean up one mess, there's usually another one right behind!

Sarah B said...

My house looks naked now that I have packed away the decorations too! Lots of more space.
I'm off to check out the interview, that sounds interesting ;)

Blondie's Journal said...

Looks like you and a few buddies were ready for the spotlight!!



I can't believe I have my Christmas decor down this early...my daughter did it all, thankfully, and I have just been getting things back to order!! It's a good feeling!

Happy New Year, Leslie!

XO,
Jane

It's me said...

Happy weekend...!! love Ria...xxx..

Freckled Hen said...

My son and I occasionally watch Paula Deen, it's become a source of humor for his sisters as they bought him a variety of Paula Deen snacks for Christmas. You're right she uses way too much buttah!

Melanie said...

Heeehee! Super cute photo. :)

I like watching Paula just as a strictly food pr0n type of thing. It's just fun to watch that much decadence going on. lol

Pumpkin said...

We had one of PD recipes for Christmas breakfast and it's to DIE for! Literally! I don't think you can eat very much of it without blocking an artery or two ;o)

I know what you mean about the house feeling empty :o( I miss my decorations and my tree.

Nezzy said...

Loved the cute picture of you and the canines! Great!!!

Honey, your talkin' to the queen of organization...I'm kinda a freak...in fact those how know me call it an illness. Heehehehe!!!

God bless ya sweetie and have a marvelous day!!! :o)

Julie Harward said...

I went over and read all of that, very nicely done, loved it all! ;D

Michele said...

I know what you mean. I am so happy to get my house back though. Yesterday I did a lot of cleaning. Feels so nice! I read your interview with the doggies. Your dogs are so darn cute. ;)