Monday, November 14, 2011

November 14

Well good gosh,
Has it really been two weeks since Halloween..
Two weeks since I've logged into my blog?

Sorry that I've been M.I.A
it's been a long busy few weeks and I've had a bad case of bloggers block.
I've been knee deep into a bunch of projects..  and working.
Sometimes I guess we all need an Internet break.

I bet that you are all getting excited for Christmas..
I can only imagine all of the great ideas and recipes that I've been missing.

Since I am slacking in my own creativeness
I thought that I would share some of this months favorite things with you all.

I got a sample of this cologne in the mail today
 ~ one word sniff

HOT!!!

You can bet that Paul is getting this yummy smelling cologne in his Christmas stocking.


The pottery barn Christmas living room.
ahhhhh...
I just love it!
Although, I am betting the that family that lives here doesn't own three CrAzY dogs
 that like to do acrobats off of the furniture.


~ Once Upon A Time ~
I  finally have something to look forward to on Sunday nights.
I love this new show!


wooohoooo...
It's time.
Just 4 more days!!!!
Who else is excited to see it?


Speaking of Vampires..
Hopefully my newest Harlequin romance novel order will arrive this week.
I've got another load of Christmas books but the one I am looking forward to the most is..
A Vampire for Christmas.
Rahhhhrrrrr!


Vests.
I am currently in a vest craze.
I got an excellent veterans day deal on these two awesome vests at Macy's.



and If I can just loose 6 more pounds by my birthday..
 ~  I am buying myself this fantastilicious belted (faux) fur vest. 
How gorgeous is this!!!


Birthdays!

My little girls are growing up way to fast!!!
Today just happens to be a milestone Birthday in our house ..
Sally is now the big 13!!!

May all of your dreams come true!
Happy Birthday
I love you!


I hope that you all are doing well.
I will be back to normal soon.
Pinky Swear!!!!
xo

12 comments:

It's me said...

Congratulations with Sally...i miss you....love from me........♥.. ♥... ♥....

Michele said...

I had no idea that Harlequin had a vampire book. You can bet I will be reading this. Not sure when I will be seeing Breaking Dawn, but it will be ASAP! I am really excited about Once Upon a Time. Isn't it a cute show? It's different. You should watch Revenge on Wednesdays. It is awesome! Have a great day!

Happier Than a Pig in Mud said...

Happy B-Day to Sally! Lovin' that PB livingroom too, peaceful, cozy and welcoming! Great new vests, I say just get the fury one for yourself, it's fun:@)

Gina said...

Happy Birthday to Sally!

I'm not much of a vest girl myself, but I always admire them on other people. That belted one is gorgeous!

And Breaking Dawn...bring it on, I'm ready!

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Sally!

Gosh - the sofa in that living room is entirely too clean - it needs a layer of cat hair!!

We're going to see Breaking Dawn this weekend. I refuse to go opening day, so we'll hit the matinee on Sunday so the girl can still talk about it at school on Monday.

Karen said...

Great list. I like vests, too, and these are so cute.

Armani -- yum:)

I want my living room to look like that! But, all the dog hair would ruin the ambiance, I'm sure.

Have fun preparing for the holidays! Can't wait to see what you come up with to share. I always enjoy your posts:)

Mamaw Bee said...

I always loving dropping by your blog. Please visit my site, www.mamawsplace4.blogspot.com, I've passed a little award your way and you can pick it up there.

Katharine said...

Happy birthday Sally! Wow, 13 already! I have been MIA this last week as well,but I cannot for the life of me get in the Christmas stuff, just not ready yet!
Have a great week!

Formerly known as Frau said...

Happy Birthday to your girl and I'm going to wish you a happy birthday since who knows when it is!! I hope you get that vest is gorgeous!! I love Once upon a time and can't wait for the next Twilight!! Hope you settle down soon don't work too hard!

Melanie said...

Happy Birthday to the girlie!! I think turning 13 is sometimes a bigger deal than 16, because you go through more changes around that time, physically, school wise, etc.

That is a fabulous furry vest - I say go for it no matter what. :)

I'm really digging Once Upon a Time so far too. It's really different and I love the chick who plays Snow.

Country Dreaming said...

Welcome back--sometimes a break helps.
Hope the birthday girl had a great one!!!

Melinda

Pumpkin said...

Went the to premier of Breaking Dawn last night and have to say that I'm a bit disappointed :o( Sniff!

Happy Birthday to your DD!