Thursday, September 22, 2011

Hanging with my old friend Clyde

Since today is the official start of Autumn
It is time to unlock the chains and unleash the ghouls
 who have been resting in the basement just begging to come out.

Hello Clyde!


Clyde is just dying to hang out.

Here are a few things that I've been working on today.

~The dining room ceiling



~The chandy


~The shelf.
I am filling it with creepy jars.


~The brain.
I found this fantastic covered dish at Marshall's..
I knew, as soon as I saw it,
that it would be the perfect serving dish for a tasty brain.
(soooo gross..)


~The skulls and moss.


~I found this candle holder at the goodwill for $1.00
I still need to add moss and mice to it.


~ Bat Breath Jar
another Marshall's find..$8.00


.. and here are the boxes yet to be unpacked. 


Sheesh!  I am tired already.

Have a fantastic Friday everyone!!!



15 comments:

Anna of Halloween Night said...

Oh my goodness! Love, love, love it!! I cannot wait to see the rest of your decorating! I really love the nest in the chandelier!!

Angie@Echoes of Laughter said...

What you have done so far looks awesome! I love the creepy jars and the chandy! Clyde looks like he needs a good meal! lol! Angie xo

Brandi said...

Cute ideas! makes me want to start getting my Halloween stuff out now.

It's me said...

Yakkkkk...o no !! not again !!! ..i don't like this........brrrrrrrr.....have a nice weekend...love from me......scarry Ria...xxx..

Happier Than a Pig in Mud said...

All I'm gonna say is Have Fun!!!:@)

Formerly known as Frau said...

Love it all.....I think you have more halloween decorations than any one I know!! Have fun decorating and have a wonderful weekend!

Annelie said...

Really?
It's time?
Clyde looks a bit tired, don't think he's ready yet, and me neither.
I'm actually one of those that wait a little too long.
Perhaps I should follow your cue.

Have a fantastic Friday, you too!

Annelie

Pumpkin said...

Awesome! Love your fall decor ;o)

Coastalpines said...

Oh my gosh...I LOVE your Halloween decor! So creative, just fantastic...

Thank you for your kind words on my return :) I look forward to catching up!

~*~ saskia ~*~ said...

Oh me oh my, that first picture is scaryyyyy. Love your decoration, Leslie. It screams HALLOWEEN!
Have a happy weekend xxx

Katharine said...

Hello Clyde! I can't believe all those storage containers!(yes I can, that's what mine look like at Christmas!) I have seen so many halloween crafts popping up, and I always think of you...Good luck with all the decorating!

Heather said...

Hi Leslie! I am trying to find as many cute Halloween ideas as possible since I am hosting BUNCO next month. Did you attach branches to your ceiling? And, if so, how did you? By the way, Clyde is quite the cutie! :)

Melanie said...

Awwwwwww yeah! I love when you get your Halloween on. :)

Sarah B said...

It's going to look AMAZING!!! What fun!!
Have a great weekend! X

Gina said...

Can't wait to see it in all its glory! Clyde too!