Friday, June 3, 2011

Happy 21st Anniversary


It's a special day in the Spoonful house.
Papa Spoonful and I are celebrating our 21st year as husband and wife.


Wandering how we spent the day?
Easy..  we took the boat out and relaxed on the our beach for a little while
then had a wonderful steak and seafood dinner at our favorite restaurant.




Little Selfie Spoonful made us this awesome animation .
What a fantastic gift!!!!

video

Wasn't that adorable!!!!
I love it!

Guess what?

The pool is clear and open.


.. and it is VERY cold since we had to empty and refill it clean water.

  you are loving my toenails aren't you?
They are the toenails of a happy girl!

The years may pass by
and I will grow older
but I will always be a sassy, bright color, leather, polka dots and glitter loving chick!  


Have a great Weekend!
xoxo

15 comments:

My Farmhouse Kitchen said...

look at you...how cute :-)

happy anniversary to you and your hubby...

happy to stop by today for a visit...

i have missed you

sending love,
kary and teddy
xo

Happier Than a Pig in Mud said...

HAPPY ANNY!!! Funny, as I was looking at what Selfie made for you (too cute!) Zac is singing "Knee Deep" on the radio! Glad you had a great day:@)

Sarah B said...

Happy Anniversary! What a cute animation :)
Love the bright toes!

Mo 'Betta said...

Happy Anniversary! My husband and I just had our 12th!

Lilly said...

Happy anniversary!

That's a super cute animation!

Love your nails as well :)

It's me said...

Hhaahhahah...your nails....smile......congratulations darling ...such a long time happy together...enjoy your day...have fun...love Ria...xxx...

Alwayzbakin said...

Congratulations! Hope you had a wonderful day. :)

Formerly known as Frau said...

Congrats! 21 years love it! Your daughter did a good job...very sweet! I hope you continue to have a nice weekend! Love your sassy nails!

Katharine said...

Happy Anniversary! Looks like yo had a great celebration, I hope there are many, many more years of wonderful memories!!

Freckled Hen said...

Happy Anniversary! Looks like it was a day well spent, and I love your nails!

Pumpkin said...

Happy Anniversary lovebirds :o)

Ana said...

Happy 21th Anniversary Leslie...Hope the celebration continues all weekend long :-) Cute nails.

Hugs and Kisses,
♥Ana

Lee Ann said...

Happy Anniversery my friend! We are celebrating our 6th anniversery today! It sounds like you had a great day too xx

Julie Harward said...

LOL you and me both! And congratulations! What a day to be celebrating, way to go. I loved the little animations too, very cute! :D

Country Dreaming said...

Love the nails! I bought some of the polish tat crackes as it dries--haven't tried it yet.
Happy Anniversary! Sounds like you had a wonderful day.

Melinda