Thursday, June 16, 2011

easy does it!


I found this photo from last year while I was browsing through my images.
I can't wait for the Black Eyed Susan's in our garden to bloom!


It's been a quiet week around here.
Since we have a vacation coming soon,
there is lots to do to get ready.

Packing, cleaning, primping, and easy dinners.

1.

2.


3.


Done!


You don't get any easier then that!!

Grilled cheese sandwiches and a plate full of potato chips is still Papa Spoonful's favorite dinner.

I however, have to use lite bread. substitute butter and fake cheese to make mine.
ughhh!



Little Darla Lewinsky got a new dress and it's the most darling thing ever!


She is the queen diva around here.
She even got her nails done to match.


Speaking of queen diva's
My neighbor is pretty awesome.
I don't know, nor do I ask how he does it..
but he always shares his bootleg computer movies with us.

Funny Movie.


Have you ever used this Salsa mix?
I don't know the brand
but I find it in the produce department at Grocery market.


It calls to mix it with just Tomato's and onion..


but I like to add a little bit of everything.





It is  simply delicious!!!


Time for this chick to go to work for a few hours
and  make spend some money.


Have a great day.


19 comments:

It's me said...

Yammie.....!! i have hunry now....lovely and cute your dog nails.....enjoy your day darling....love Ria...xxx...

Formerly known as Frau said...

Love grilled cheese especially with swiss...! You pup is too cute all dolled up! have a wonderful day!

Blondie's Journal said...

Sounds like you are on the right track for summer...easy meals and delicious snacks!


Love little Darla! How do you get her to hold still for a manicure? I'm dying to do my little dog!

XO,
Jane

Country Dreaming said...

Yum---grilled cheese. Breakfast anyone????
Darla's nails CRACKED me up--love them. Too cute.

Happy Thursday.

Melinda

Heather said...

Looks like you are having fun! Love the painted dog nails! The salsa is looking delicious too!

Deila said...

well the grilled cheese looked good, too bad about the lite stuff now. Your salsa looks good. And Darla's nails look better than mine.

Madelief said...

Wow, your meal looks really good! So does Darla :-)! She is quite a lady with her new dress.

Happy day!

Madelief x

La said...

Oh my, what a diva. That is too cute.

Julie Harward said...

Getting ready for a vacation sounds great to me...and I love grilled cheese sands and tomato soup together, best meal ever! ;D

Pumpkin said...

I love grilled cheese sandwiches and I LOVE Darla's painted nails :o)

Melanie said...

Heeheee! Look at those painted nails!!

Megan said...

Loving the flowers in the (can't think of the word...) - the first photo!

Susan said...

This gives me some wonderful ideas for the next couple of days...salsa, yummy idea.
Thanks for sharing such cute things.
Susan

Katharine said...

Salsa...yum! We go through a lot of it around here, yours looks delish! Have fun getting ready for vacation!

Jemm said...

We are busy around here too coming up. Father's Day this weekend, a garage sale with friends next and leaving for vacation the next! Oh! And ballgames and activities in between! Oh the lazy days of summer--NOT!

Donna said...

May I please come over? I am cleaning, dusting, rearranging, sprucing....you name it...but I would so much rather come to your house and just sit there....love to you! Thanks for coming to my blog, because I am loving the opportunity to meet you!

~*~ saskia ~*~ said...

Love love your happy looking cans and flowers, sweet Leslie.
Have a happy Sunday o xx o xx

My Farmhouse Kitchen said...

i could down that grilled cheese in about 2 bites...yum....

and i'll have to look for that salsa mix...we are BIG on salsa around here...john planted his salsa garden so this would be perfect....thanks for sharing

happy to visit today, my friend

sending love,
kary and teddy

p.s. LOVE the doggy dress
:-)
xo

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

...those nails?...to die for! haha