Monday, May 2, 2011

A-Z





My friend over at Notes of Sincerity is doing something fun this month by playing the alphabet game.
An A-Z posting each day.
I love it.. and I am hoping that this game will help me get back in tune with my blog.

...and I am already a day late.   lol

Due to the current headlines and victories I will start with:
(May 1st)
A is for America!!






God Bless America and Peace on earth!!


May 2nd

B is for:
something that I am dreaming of...

Beautiful Beaches

 

How dreamy is that!!!

Have a great 2nd day of May!!

 


8 comments:

It's me said...

I choose B !!!!,...lovely week darling....xxx...

Formerly known as Frau said...

I'm with you I would love to toast USA with a cold margarita on a beach!

Jane @ Going Jane said...

Great pics, Leslie! Take me w/you to the beak, k? :)

notes of sincerity said...

Hi Leslie. :o)
Thanks so much for playing along!!
I love your choices! Oh that beach looks amazing ... wish I could dig my toes in that sugar white sand. :o)
Have a lovely week.
Sincerely, Trish

Julie Harward said...

I love that dreamy beach too...and yes, God bless America as America blesses God. :D

Ana said...

Hi Leslie,
What a fun blog game...Will have to run on over to Notes of Sincerity to check it out. Awesome pictures. Have a wonderful day.

Hugs and Kisses,
♥Ana

Mo 'Betta said...

I love both of these!! (and I'm pretty much a day late on everything!) Did not get my cookies made or hit the treadmill today....maybe before bed??!

Sarah B said...

Oh yes, that beach is stunning! It is the 3rd here in Aus and my siter's b'day so thats a nice day too :)