Sunday, May 22, 2011

V is for....


V is for...

Vivian ,
my mom.. who I miss more and more each day.



V is also for..
Vegetables.

Selfie Spoonful and I were busy in the kitchen making pickles and canning veggies.




See these delicious looking Popsicles..
Just wait till you see how they were made.


While making more Strawberry jam
(this time using splenda instead of sugar)
I drained the strawberry juice from the pot and used it to fill the molds.





all natural and 0 weight watcher points!!!
woohooooo!


Have a great Monday!!!!!

6 comments:

Happier Than a Pig in Mud said...

You've been busy in the kitchen! Love jam but pickles are really good too-enjoy:@)

Leontien said...

hmmmm those popstickles look great!!! Just like the pickles!!!

Thanks for sharing
Leontien

Formerly known as Frau said...

Your Mom is a beautiful women I bet she would be very proud of your skills in the kitchen and the kind of Mom you are.

Lilly said...

Your homemade popsickles looks really yummy!

It's me said...

Beautiful post....lovely week darling....love Ria...xxx...

Melanie said...

Great post. :)