Wednesday, May 18, 2011

R is for..


Hiya Friends
Happy Rednesday to ya!
It is still gray and rainy here today
I don't really care much
I had to work today anyway.

Plus,  The boat will not be water ready until Friday!
Now that is something that I am excited for!!!

I just wish I was ready to wear a bathing suit.
Will I ever be?!?
Probably not. :  )


Since it is Wednesday and the letter is R,
R is for RED

I don't know when it happened but I love to decorate with red


How cute is this red and white rug?




While we were on red,
 I wanted to show you what i did with the oars,
Do you like them hanging over the sofa?





Have a fantastic day 
I will see you all tomorrow! 




10 comments:

Leontien said...

Yes! I love the oars!!!

You did a great job with them!

Thanks
Leontien

Julie Harward said...

I LOVE red too..your room there is so so cute! :D

Lilly said...

The red in that room looks really great, fits perfectly in with everything else. I really like what you did with the oars, it looks really cute.

It's me said...

The R is for Ria....!!! of course.......xxx.....happy day....love Ria...xxx...

Formerly known as Frau said...

Love your red sofa and the oars look awesome! I really love your taste in decor! Have a wonderful day!

Lee Ann said...

I have to be super duper crafeful, or red would take over my whole house!! love your rug and your little red pillows. Good job on the oars!! x

Jane @ Going Jane said...

I LOVE red...and yes, the oars are ADORABLE! :)

Rosie said...

Love it! I LOVE to decorate with red too! Red everywhere! Even my dishes! THe funny thing is I used to HATE red when I was younger. It wasn't until recent years I really started loving it. I think it's the red Kitchen Aide mixer that got me hooked. I love it and I want one! So everything else has revolved around red and I just can't seem to break away from it!

Country Dreaming said...

I so love RED. It is a happy and cheerful color.
The oars looks great over the sofa.

Happy Friday.

Melinda

Quoizel lighting said...

Love all the reds you put in there.. :D