Monday, May 16, 2011

P is for...


P is for some place near and dear to my heart!


I hope that you all have a Pottery barn near you..
This store is not what you think it is...
It is pure heaven!!!
I could work there...
Infact... I want to live there!!!

Check out some of these gorgeous rooms that are pictured in the catalog.
I just can't decide which one is my favorite.
I love everything!!!






I wonder how wierd it would be ~  living in Baltimore city,  if I turned my sunporch entry into this..


These bouys are super cute..
And they are my next project.


Here you can see my inspiration for painting the oars.


... and this must be what Heaven looks like...
all that it needs is a puzzle,  a few dogs laying around,
 Papa Spoonful with his surf rod on the beach, 
and my girls curled up reading and drawing.


This goreous mason jar drink dispencer makes me dream of living in the country..
with gentle breezes and swings tied to cotton wood trees.






This pretty  mirror costs  $199.00 and was the inspiration for my newest project.


I bought 3 baskets of seashells from the Dollar Tree
and a oval shaped mirror from the Thrift store for  $6.00



I used my hot glue gun and worked magic on this mirror.







Look how pretty!!!!
total Cost $10.00 ~ 


For some fun ideas go check out thier webiste. 
Just hide your checkbook!

Have a fantastic day


14 comments:

Rosie said...

I don't think we have any Pottery Barns near us. None that I've ever seen anyway. However we do have Pier One Imports. It's kind of the same thing I think. My mom would buy everything in the store every time she goes there if she could! I prefer The Christmas Tree Shops store. It's awesome!

Katharine said...

Confession: I have never been in a Pottery Barn! I have drooled over the catalog, but we don't have a store here... ~sigh~ I love your mirror..well done!

Formerly known as Frau said...

I love looking at there catalogs but never buy from them too expensive! I love your mirror you made...so awesome!

Lee Ann said...

we don't have pottery barn over here , I would love to see one one day and have a good drool lol.

Your mirror is beautiful, I love it more than the PB one, good job!! (ps- it's great to see you back xx)

Julie Harward said...

I love their catalogs too and each season is such a nice one. They are a bit costly though! ;D

~*~ saskia ~*~ said...

Love all your images today, sweet Leslie. Much inspiration!

Have a wonderful week o xx o

Lilly said...

We don't have Pottery Barn in Norway, but I've heard a lot about it through American tv-series and movies. When I watched the episode of Friends where Phoebe and Rachel goes Pottery Barn crazy, I really wanted to go to one. Still do.

I LOVE what you did to the mirror! It's really pretty!

Heather said...

Thank goodness, I don't have a Pottery Barn nearby, since it would be too distressing. I love their ideas, but not their prices! I do get their catalogs and that is just enough! lol!

Love your new shell mirror! What a beautiful piece of art!

Ana said...

Hi Leslie,
I love how the shell mirror turned out...Wow, and you made yours for only $10.00, sweet deal. I love places like Pottery Barn, but they can get a bit pricy...Well, at least one can get lots of inspiration from them. Awesome job. Have a wonderful new week.

Hugs and Kisses,
♥Ana

Country Dreaming said...

Bad naughty place!!!
Love the mirror and you O cupcakes are adorable!
I may have to borrow this alphabet ditty to do when school is out.
Great fun reading all of these.

Melinda

Melanie said...

Love the mirror!!!!! :)

Sarah B said...

Of course I have heard of Pottery Barn but have never been inside one. It looks like it would be a financially dangerous store to visit!

Alwayzbakin said...

Hi Leslie,

Love the mirror! Great job! Just been busy trying to juggle home and full time job. I will be back to blogging soon! :)

Rosie said...

UGH of course you came home broke, but at least you're happy! Sorry I just HAD to mention it! lol