Saturday, May 14, 2011

N is for...


Happy Saturday friends.
I hope that you all have found your missing posts.

It's a gray rainy day in Baltimore and I am heading out to the thrift stores in search of random treasures.

For today's letter N
I am going with..
NAUTICAL

I love this time of year when we can bring out our beachy treasures.
Here are a few nautical things that are in the diningroom.






I found these awesome frosted glasses at Tuesday Morning
(You just never know what you may find in that store)









It feels like summertime!!
If only it weren't so chilly outside today.

Have a fantastic weekend.
xo

12 comments:

Heather said...

I just love your nautical theme! What a pretty room!

Happier Than a Pig in Mud said...

Lovin' your frosted glasses and your table looks great! Happy Hunting:@)

It's me said...

N...ice weekend love Ria....xxx...!!

Madelief said...

Hi Leslie,

LOVE your nautical post! Is that your living room on the photo? It looks great!

Happy weekend & lieve groet,

Madelief x

Katharine said...

Your dining room looks lovely! It is cool and rainy here too. Hope you find some great bargains this afternoon!

Julie Harward said...

Very beautiful...I love it, makes me want to make a trip to the beach..or your house! ;D

Sarah B said...

You are such a great decorator. I just adore those oars, I'd quite fancy a pair of those :)
Ps great photos!

My Farmhouse Kitchen said...

LOVE this.....

you're too funny

you're always WELCOME....

you might like tonight

bbqed hot dogs, corn on the cob...baked beans out of Gooseberry Patch Cookbook and beer...just old fashion

:-)
can i put on an extra dog ????

Mo 'Betta said...

I love nautical everything. Those glasses are great!

Lilly said...

That looks great! You're great at decorating, your pictures made me want to go to the beach.

Have a nice weekend.

Country Dreaming said...

Great decor!!! Looks quite festive.

The blogger interruption was a pain and it still didn't help my double spacing issue.

Have a great Sunday.

Melinda

Formerly known as Frau said...

Love your Nautical stuff! I have been trying to figure out what to decorate my mantel with until July 4th...you just gave me a great idea!

Our thrift stores here are always a bust...but the garage sales is a different story! Have a wonderful Sunday!