Friday, May 13, 2011

L & M is for..

M is for.................

I know most of you would say, Missing blog posts
but I am going to go with :

Maryland Crab Cake








Ingredients:

1 pound Maryland crab meat

1 cup  bread crumbs (   i like to use whole pieces of bread) cut up

1 large egg

1/4 cup mayonnaise

1/2 teaspoon salt

1/4 teaspoon pepper

1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce

1 teaspoon dry mustard

Tablespoon or so of fresh parsley ~ chopped
Margarine, butter or oil for frying

Old Bay season ( or any crab seasoning) to taste.


*Mix ingredients, form into 6 patties and fry , brown on each side.

I LIKE TO BROIL MINE ~  THEY TASTE BETTER AND ARE A LITTLE BETTER FOR YA!

YUM!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Since I missed my post yesterday..

L is for :

Last word.

and with that I am going to give myself some great advice.

"Leslie,   You do not always have to have the LAST WORD.   Just Let it go!"
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Have a Fantastic Friday Friends.
xo

 


9 comments:

~*~ saskia ~*~ said...

Hmmmm, have a fabulous weekend, dearest sweet Leslie o xx o

It's me said...

Yammie.....have a nice weekend darling........love Ria....xxx...

Happier Than a Pig in Mud said...

It's been 100 years since I've had a crab cake-I HAVE to correct that SOON! Happy Weekend:@)

Sarah B said...

Would you believe I have never eaten crab? Yes, I'm weird but I became a vego at 15 yrs old so there are a lot of meats I have never tried. Lyndon loves his fish so I'm sure would adore these :)

Jemm said...

I know, so annoying! Well, at least they came back :)

Lilly said...

I actually never eaten crab, and I probably never will as I found out I'm allergic to shellfish just about a year ago.
Have a nice weekend!

Haupi said...

Hey who needs a blog when you have crab cakes! Love crab. Thanks for stopping by and saying "hi". I won't be blogging as much as I did before until the summer over - but I'm baaaack! Hope you're doing well too! Now let me go see if I have some cans of crab....I'm hungry now.

Haup

Freckled Hen said...

I've never made crab cakes, they look delicious.
And I'm guilty of the last word thing- especially with my teenagers...

Formerly known as Frau said...

YUm i love Crab cakes when someone else makes them! Under the letter I for me would be issues...I have issues with fish cooking it etc...I just like to eat it!

Love the last word...I see nothing wrong with that!! But under the letter T would be a picture of me Trouble!


Have a great weekend!