Wednesday, May 11, 2011

K is for..

Boy, this alphabet game is realy keeping me on the ball.

K is for
Kiss!
....and I am sending many kisses your way!

You know that I love to write my romance stories
and my favorite thing to write about is..
first Kisses of course.

 Here are just a few of my favorite movies kisses


Bella and Edward in Twilight


Maxim and the second Mrs DeWinter in Rebecca.


Jack and Rose on the Titanic


One of my first kisses...   16 yr old Sam and the handsome Jake Ryan


And lastly,  who could forget this hot kiss in the snow with Bridgette Jones and Mr Darcy.


Yummy!


Have a fantastic day friends!!!

xoxooxoxox

8 comments:

Lilly said...

Aaaaw... That's a nice K :)

Deb said...

I glad you got our Rob in there.

Madelief said...

Hi Leslie,

Your kisses and the reply by Deb made me smile :-)!

Happy day!

Lieve groet, Madelief x

It's me said...

Kisses from me darling.....xxx...

Blondie's Journal said...

Very sweet post, Leslie!

XO,
Jane

Heather said...

Your post makes me want to have a kiss...I'm off to find my husband! :)

Formerly known as Frau said...

Ah! I love all those first kisses! I can't remember my first kiss too long ago. But I remember my first kiss to my now hubby and still makes my heart flutter some 25 years later!

Melanie said...

Oooo, Sixteen Candles! That's a great one.