Saturday, May 7, 2011

G is for..

G is for...

Goodwill

1. An attitude of kindness or friendliness; benevolence.

Example: 
 Spending the weekend baking and delivering treats to some of the great mom's that I love.





2. Cheerful acquiescence. The friendly hope that something will succeed.
 A good relationship, as of a business with its customers or a nation with other nations.

example:
All of my wonderful blogging friends out there who read, listen and comment so faithfully.

4. The positive reputation of a business viewed as an asset, equal to the excess cost required to acquire the business over the fair market value of all other assets.

Example:
The goodwill store


You just never know what treasures you will find.



Today I found those awesome glass pieces, the corn plate and this cool birdhouse.
     ~  less then 10.00 for everything.



Have a fantastic Mother's day filled with GOODWILL and happiness!!!


Nothing that I can do will change the structure of the universe. But maybe, by raising my voice I can help the greatest of all causes - goodwill among men and peace on earth."
Albert Einstein






6 comments:

Lilly said...

That's a wonderful G! Those baked treats looks yummy. :)
Have a nice H-day tomorrow.

~*~ saskia ~*~ said...

G = for Great post!

Have a wonderful Mother's Day, sweet Leslie xxxx

Nezzy said...

Awwww, love me...your goodies look absolutely marvelously delicious. Gooooood!!!!

I'm quite smitten with that little birdcage!

God bless ya sweetie and enjoy this Mother's Day weekend!

Happier Than a Pig in Mud said...

Lovin' the great swirl on that second cupcake Leslie! Happy Mother's Day, have fun:@)

Sarah B said...

Happy Mother's Day Leslie :)

Formerly known as Frau said...

Happy Mother's Day! I hope you have a wonderful day! Love your treasures you found. Our good will here is not the best....it's because I'm in Garage Sale mecca and it never makes it there! :)