Wednesday, May 4, 2011

E is for:

E is for:

Everyday

Everyday I ....

Wake up and breath
Give thanks for this life that I've been blessed with
Brush my teeth
Want make people smile
Have a back ache
Think of my mom
Spend to much money on groceries
Plan to eat well  ~  I said plan
Dream of our futures
Say I love you
Wish my hair would grow
Sit at the dinner table with my family
Kiss a dog, or two, or three
Enjoy the same ole' Twilight screen saver on my cell phone
Miss my grandparents
Think of something that I wish I would have done differently
Drink to much coffee
Worry about the world
Love being married
Notice a new wrinkle
Laugh
Long for warm sunny days on the boat
Practice the art of patience
Step on the scale
Listen to my daughters
Remember
Smile
Love

Everyday!



Have a great Thursday Everyone

6 comments:

Lilly said...

Great E!!
Have a nice F day tomorrow :)

Happier Than a Pig in Mud said...

Sounds like a full day-enjoy:@)

Formerly known as Frau said...

Love your everyday .....hope your day is extra special.

Ana said...

Hi LEsliE,
ExcEllEnt "E" post :-) HavE a wondErful day.

Hugs and KissEs,
♥Ana

Catherine said...

Great E, great thoughts!

Madelief said...

Dear Leslie,

Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog. It has been a while since I visisted, but on my old computer I couldn't open your blog (and many others).

My husband gave me a laptop for my birthday recently and since then my problem is solved :-)!

Your words are beautiful!

Have a lovely mother's day weekend!

Lieve groet, Madelief x