Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A little idea for Easter decorating



Hiya friends!!
Yes,  I am still here.

The girls at work have been giving me a hard time for my lack of blogging.
I am sorry for neglecting you all.


Things are going good and finally slowing down here in the spoonful house
...  and what a whirlwind it has been.


Here is a little something that I created last week.
I found the idea in the latest issue (Spring) of Celebrate magazine.
I love that magazine.

I purchased the little glittered baskets at Target for $1.00 each
The fake grass is from Michael's arts and crafts ~ Reg $4.99 on sale for $2.50 each
 and used some plastic Easter eggs to create these cute little baskets for my Easter table setting.

I just pushed the grass into the basket and placed an egg in the grass.
I didn't glue anything because I want to reuse the baskets for a little Easter surprise.








Thank you all for waiting this dry spell out with me.
I am looking forward to getting back.

Have a fantastic week.




18 comments:

Julie Harward said...

Those are real cute..simple but very Easter! :D

Katharine said...

Good to see you! Love the baskets, they are so cute! I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around Easter with the snow piling up outside the door!
Happy Wednesday!

Happier Than a Pig in Mud said...

Cute idea Leslie! Hope your back is better:@)

My Farmhouse Kitchen said...

happy to see you today...just coming out of a dry spell myself

:-{

love the Easter idea

welcome back
sending love,
kary and teddy
xxx

Formerly known as Frau said...

Such a cute simple idea! I love the glitter baskets...maybe when it stops snowing I'll go to Target! At this rate it will be in July!

Freckled Hen said...

Love this idea! Glad you are back...your commenters are speaking of snow, should I even bring up we've been wearing shorts for a few weeks here in the good ol state of Texas?
PS We are moving to the East this summer I am sure I will eat those words sooner or later.

Becky said...

THat is just SO adorable. Spring! It's really coming right?

My Farmhouse Kitchen said...

Leslie...that's one of the NICEST compliments i have ever gotten...

thanks for the kind words...it means alot...

and i'm on my way to the airport
:-)

kary and teddy
xxx

Angie@Echoes of Laughter said...

Happy Spring! Your project looks amazing! I can't wait to see what your front porch will look like! Angie xo

Mo 'Betta said...

These are adorable!

Jemm said...

Super cute Leslie! And super simple~love it :) Hope you're feeling better.

Pumpkin said...

Very cute :o)

Was wondering where you were!

All That Glitters said...

Hey girly!!!! I've been lacking in the blogging dept myself!!! Can't find the energy!
Love your little easter decor!!

Melanie said...

Adorable!! :)

Lilly said...

That's really cute! :)

It's me said...

So cute !!...it will be a hard day today again...love Ria.....xxx...

Jane @ Going Jane said...

Adorable as usual, Leslie! I love it!

Carmie of the Single Nester said...

I love the eggs in the grass. Reminds of Easter Egg Hunting when I was younger.