Saturday, March 26, 2011

gone to the birds

Happy Saturday friends!!!

The sun is shining ... for now.
Tomorrow we are expecting an inch or so of snow here in Baltimore.
YUCK!

Before I run out to Michael's for craft supplies ~ like I need more!
and contribute a few miles of walking on the gym treadmill,
I wanted to share some photos of the sun porch with you.

Isn't this tea cup gorgeous?
I borrowed it from miss Teen Spoonful.


The pretty flower napkin rings came from Pier one imports.


I found these adorable bird plates at Marshall's. 
I have to figure out how to incorporate them into the setting.

I am going to plant my giant happy sunflower in the kitchen today.

This is the new breakfast table from Pier one.
It is actually meant for outdoors.
Love it!

I purchased that pretty green pitcher at the goodwill for $3.00


I love the birds and nests on the table legs



The table is perfect for this room
... since it has already gone to the birds.


Have a great day!!!
Stay warm!

19 comments:

Lilly said...

That breakfast table was really cute! So was the teacups. :)

Have a nice weekend!

Katharine said...

I LOVE the table and chairs! The sunroom looks great... have fun at Micheals!

Leontien said...

haha those chairs are something else! pretty neat with the little birds sitting on them!

Thanks
Leontien

Lee Ann said...

Oh Leslie, I just love your sun porch! It looks so inviting and welcomng. Your table and setting are just adorable. I hope you enjoy sone spring dining in there xxx

Herbgirl said...

Oh how I could do some lazy relaxing in your sweet room. I love the birds on the chairs and the cheery yellow color.
Hugs N Herbal Blessings, Mandy

Blondie's Journal said...

Oh, Leslie...I just love your table. Don't you love all the things Pier 1 has? I could go every week, and that reminds me, I haven't been there in awhile! Your dishes are very cute, too. What a great sunroom!

XO,
Jane

Happier Than a Pig in Mud said...

The table is a perfect fit-enjoy:@)

Formerly known as Frau said...

Love your touches of spring! Table looks great in there! Have a wonderful weekend...stay warm!

adrienzgirl said...

I love love LOVE that square plate! So cute!

It's me said...

Have a nice weekend....warm hugs from me Ria....xxx...

Melanie said...

Perfect! I love the detailing on the back of the chairs. So pretty.

La said...

This is such a beautiful room. I love the table and chairs. The room looks so welcoming.

Your bird plates are very unique and pretty. The teacup is beautiful.

Julie Harward said...

I love it...it so sweetly invites, come sit here for a bit..very nice! ;D

Pumpkin said...

Brilliant decor!

Heather said...

The new breakfast table is to die for! I simply love it!

Country Dreaming said...

The table looks great in the sunroom. Everything looks very festive.

Have a wonderful Sunday.

Melinda

It's Just Dottie said...

Everything looks so pretty and cheerful.I love your table!!!

Peechee of Candy Cake and Crafts said...

Great to have you back bloggin. I've missed you and your awesome updates.

I so love that table set. It's beautiful. Maybe one day we can sit there and talk crafts and kids. ;-)

BTW, awesome header!

Peechee

Jemm said...

Love your new table! It's so cute. You're the second blogger I seen that has found adorable dishes at Marshall's. We don't have one close by :(