Sunday, March 27, 2011

Going Green

I tried to create this post earlier but my photos would not load.
I am almost afraid to push publish.

There is nothing like fresh tulips and daffodil's to make it feel like spring.
If only it weren't so cold outside. 
Brrrrrr.



Since my kitchen has been feeling blah and dreary  (just like the outside),
I brightened things up with some color.

Green.


I painted the tall spice cabinet green ( it was the same cream color as the cabinets) 
  and as promised, I planted my pretty sunflower in the kitchen.


I did a little rearranging of the kitcheny doodads too.
These cow spotted canisters came from my grandmother.
I inherited her  precious books and cow collection when she passed away.



I planed the mint plant ( for my Mojito's) in the little red boots.



I have this shelf on the other side of the kitchen
The ugly side that I never show

This shelf collects everything and is aways a mess.

Is that a dead chicken up there??



I painted the shelf green and tidied things up a bit.


Much better!

I hope that you all are having a great Sunday..

Now.. to see if this post is going to publish properly... 
yikes.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
WHY!!

Happier Than a Pig in Mud said...

Have you cleared your cache recently? When I have issues that's the first thing I try... You can Google it, it's not hard to do. Hope that helps:@)

Lilly said...

I liked the mint plant in the little boot, it was really cute! :)
(I pressed the little squares where the pictures was supposed to be and they came up on a new page)

Pumpkin said...

I didn't see them in your post but if I clicked on the picture boxes, I could see what you posted.

Loved the mint planted in the red boots :o)