Thursday, March 24, 2011

Fiesta time

I am trying to forget how cold and dreary it is outside.


As the hearth warms our chilled bones
I am playing with pretty pastel table settings


and giving old glass easter eggs a glittery makeover.







I even took it a step farther
 and pulled out the adorable Fiesta paper products and cactus margarita glasses.

~ it's Taco night!!


On an average day.. 4:00pm would be to early for a Margarita



....But on a Taco night it is ok to indulge just a little.


Besides,   It is a Skinnygirl Margarita
~ Let's have two!!!



Aren't the Santa Fe glasses super cute..  I bought them  for $1 each at the Goodwill a few weeks ago.
(The family filled thiers will iced tea.) 

As for this cold evening.. 
Who knows what's on the "menu "

Have a happy wonderful  WARM Friday


15 comments:

Happier Than a Pig in Mud said...

Woo Hoo! Sign me up for a skinny 'Rita! Looks like a fun dinner-enjoy:@)

Julie Harward said...

A fun evening at your house..warm fire and cute dog and the food looks yummy! ;D

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

You warmed the cold evening right up! What fun! I see you have the Keurig coffee maker...how do you like it?

Blondie's Journal said...

Fun! Your tacos and nachos look delicious. I never thought of having a margerita on a cold night but I bet it warms you up!

XO,
Jane

Freckled Hen said...

Another good idea! Looks like the perfect solution to a cold day...

Jemm said...

We had taco night tonight too! Unfortunately no margaritas though.

Pretty eggs!

Art instruction DVDs said...

This is such a great site! I like the way you set this up! Great content and images as well! Thanks for sharing this!...Daniel

It's me said...

You too.....love Ria.....xxx...

~*~ saskia ~*~ said...

I have to copy your sparkling eggs idea, Leslie. It's lovely!

Threw the sweet Leslie notes in the big giveaway hat, fingers crossed.
Have a fun and sun and warm Friday too, my friend xxxx

Formerly known as Frau said...

We always have Taco tuesday never thought to get out my margarita glasses to shake things up! Too fun! Suns out today but it's butt ass cold! So over this! Have a wonderful weekend!

Nezzy said...

What fun ya have on Taco night. I fixed tacos Tuesday here on the Ponderosa but not nearly as festive as you.

Those glasses are just priceless and I adore your fab plates!!! Those tacos are makin' my tummy rumble!

God bless ya and have a fantastic Friday sweetie!!!

Ana said...

Hi Leslie,
Cute glittery eggs. I love glitter! It just makes everything so blingy, don't you think? I do hope the weather warms up for you soon...Have a wonderful weekend.

Hugs and Kisses,
♥Ana

Catherine said...

Happy Friday and enjoy your Mexican meal!

Country Dreaming said...

I'll be over as soon as I can figure THE fastest way to get there from Kansas!

Looks great--save me a drink please!

Melinda

Pumpkin said...

That should warm you up! Looks like fun :o)