Tuesday, February 22, 2011

time and patience

Hi friends.  I am sorry that I have neglected you.    As you know,  I have two gorgeous smart daughters and they both are going through things that deserve 100% of my attention.   It has been a tough few weeks but things are looking up ~   with a little time and patience things should be back to normal in no time.   

It's been said that God only gives you what you can handle ~ and let me just tell you.. we are truly being tested!!!

While nursing my back ( which I still am) I was able to put together my blog book ~ it arrived last week and it is amazing.   Paul and I love it!!  I am so happy to have this little treasure.    Soon I want to make a Halloween magazine ~ how fun will that be!!!






Thank you all so much for having patience with me.   Trust me,  I can not wait until things are calm around here and my back stops aching.      I just wanna play and create!!!
 We've got a lot of fun things coming up and  I can't wait to share them with you.   

Take care everyone and I will be back soon.
xo

15 comments:

Pumpkin said...

I hope things work out well for your DDs. You're a good mom :o)

WOW! They did a fantastic job! I know I saw one link for that and was interested in getting one done myself :o)

Blondie's Journal said...

The book looks fabulous, Leslie! Is it like a scrapbook? I love it!

I hope you are feeling better soon. I have a bad back, too and it is no fun. Take time for yourself!

XO,
Jane

Julie said...

Take care of yourself! Life can be busy and hard!!!!!

Heather said...

Kids can really be tough at times! I'm glad that you'll be back soon!

Karen said...

The book looks wonderful! I have a blogging friend who had her blog made into a book, but it didn't include all of the great photos that yours has.

Hoping your back and your life settles down soon! We'll be here when you're ready to come back:)

Country Dreaming said...

Hope things straighten out for all soon. Prayers for you.
Your book looks great!

See you soon.

Melinda

It's me said...

So great !! your own blogbook !! how did you do that ??? tell me please.....i will continue pray for you my darling....if you need !! love you....take care of yourself warm hugs from me.....xxx...

Julie Harward said...

I LOVE your blog book...they are awesome aren't they?! My kids were here over the weekend and they all loved looking at mine. See you soon ;D

adrienzgirl said...

Take care of you! See ya when your trials are through!

Sarah B said...

You just take care of yourself and your family and we'll be here when you can join us again. I get a lot of neck pain due to a car accident almost a year ago. Boy, it gets me down at times and I know is not helped by my siting with the laptop on my knee. So, just get you back better :)
The book looks amazing! What company did you use?

Melanie said...

The blog book looks AMAZING from these pictures!! Like an article you'd see in a magazine!!

Leontien said...

Family First! and the book looks Great!

Thanks
Leontien

Acorn Cottage said...

Hi Leslie,
Sounds like I need to send you a can of W-D 40 and get you back in commission! Sorry to hear about your back. Saying prayers a.s.a.p. for immediate assistance.
Your new camera looks pretty razzle dazzle. I am sure you are going to have great fun with it, and we will benefit seeing more pictures of your wonderful life!

Warmly,
Nancy

p.s. my new martini is a pomegranite/cranberry number...trouble, trouble...trouble!

Angie@Echoes of Laughter said...

Glad your back is getting better! I LOVE your blog book! It looks fabulous! Angie xo

Megan said...

Glad you are on the mend! I love the blog book idea!