Saturday, February 26, 2011

A Boston Tea Party

You are witnessing history..

the Boston tea party
~ not quite as you remember the story













Hi friends!!
Boy I have missed you all. 
I can't wait to get back into the swing of things.

Although it is still sore ~ my back is feeling much better.
sheeeesh.
Old man winter.. if you are listening,
No more snow!!!

Things at home are getting better
I know  that we've got a long road ahead
but with lots of love, communication and patience I am positive that everyone will be fine.

I think I need a (crab cake) date with Papa Spoonful!!!! 

Look at the wonderful little surprise that came in the mail yesterday.
All of these goodies came from Melinda at Country dreaming.
The girls and I will have tons of fun with these.
Thanks again Melinda!!!!!



I will see you all soon.
Have a great Sunday.
xo

11 comments:

Happier Than a Pig in Mud said...

Glad you're feeling a little better Leslie! I don't think she's happy with either cup of tea, probably looking for the crumpet:@)

Lee Ann said...

Aw , adorable pics!! Love those tea cups! Glad everything is improving for you. Hope you have a lovely week xx

It's me said...

So sweetof Melinda !! nice gift !! do it calm down darling.......relax!! and take care of yourself......love love love Ria....xxx

Heather said...

Glad to hear that you are feeling better! Your photos are so very cute!

Blondie's Journal said...

I'm so happy to hear that your back is on the mend. Better now then in the summer. I love the pictures of your little pooch!

XO,
Jane

Pumpkin said...

ROFL!!!! Great pictures :o)

Glad you've got things back on track.

Country Dreaming said...

Oh golly how fuun are these pics of the tea party!
Glad things are getting better and I'm glad you were surprised with the goodies. Thanks again for making the cards for the kids at the hospital!!!


Have a great evening.

Melinda

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

Melinda...is so sweet....what a bundle of fun you received! I am glad your back is getting better and everything else too! Take care! ♥ Carrie

Sarah B said...

I'm glad to hear that everything, including your back, is on the improve :)

Candy Cake and Crafts said...

Hey Leslie!

How are you feeling? Hope all is well. We've been missing you in blog world.

Anyway, you know I'm a big fan of your site. So...because of that I have chosen you to receive the Stylish Blogger Award! You can pick up your award here:

http://candycakeandcrafts.blogspot.com/2011/03/i-just-got-stylish-blogger-award.html

Hope to hear from you soon. Keep on crafting and taking pictures!

Peechee
Candy, Cake, & Crafts

Megan said...

You crack me up and the photos were so cute.