Thursday, December 30, 2010

Easy New years decorations

                               Happy end of 2010 friends.                        
As we wave goodbye to a great year
we are making plans for the next.
There are so many fun things in our future.

We are having a small get together tomorrow,
Just as we do every year
We are staying home with our girls and having a few people over.
I am not sure what is on the menu yet..
I need to scroll through some blogs and see what what good ideas are out there.

My friends over at Tatertots and Jello have some great New Year projects and recipes.
I snagged these cool printables at the  catch my party  blog.
Just print and cut..  and you are done!
The girls and I added some glitter
~because I add glitter to everything~






I made some paper napkin rings.




I hung the banner above the sofa.

  
We took down all of the Christmas stuff and packed it away today.

Except for two trees...  which I will dismantle over the weekend sometime.

I  brought in an old cedar chest to use as a coffee table
I just love how wintry this room looks.
It makes me want to snuggle up with my coffee and a great book.
Oh wait..
I am already snuggled up!


Have a great Friday everyone!!!
Happy New Year!

10 comments:

Blondie's Journal said...

Your party decorations are SO cute, Leslie. I hope you have a great time celebrating!!

My Christmas tree is so healthy right now, I am going to leave it up as long as I can. I love it!

Wishing you all the best in the New Year to come.

XO,
Jane

Heather said...

Love the glitter! The napkin rings are particularly cute. Thanks for sharing!

Have a wonderful New Year!

It's me said...

Nice !!! nice !!.....thanks for last year darling !!!

EEN HEEL GOED EN GEZOND 2011 !!!...

LIEVE GROETJES VAN MIJ....

★ ┊    ★ ┊┊   ★ ┊  ★ ┊    
┊   ┊ ☆   ☆┊ ┊     ★┊  
  ★ ┊    ★ ┊ ★ ┊ ★ ┊
┊   ┊ ☆   ☆┊    ★┊ ☆ ☆ 
☆┊   ☆   ★ ┊    ★ ┊┊ ☆   
┊   ┊ ☆   ☆┊    ★┊★┊ ★
☆┊ ☆   ★ ┊    ★ ┊ ☆

A REALLY GOOD AND HEALTHY 2011 !!!

WARM HUGS FROM ME ........

Formerly known as Frau said...

Awesome NY decor love it! Happy New Year !!

Katharine said...

Happy New Year!!

Debbie said...

Happy New Year Leslie, You blog looks great. You are always an inspiration. Debbie

Brenda Kula said...

I bought some Martha Stewart glitter (three different colors in fact) before Christmas and have yet to use them! Now you're talking my language with that chest as a coffee table. Happy and creative New Year to ya!
Brenda

Lee Ann said...

Happy happy new year. Not sure on the time difference , but I'm sure right about now you are probably enjoying your new years day with your sweet girls. We have had our big family meal and are now relaxing with a movie ( die hard 3 ! Very festive!!) looking forward to Reading all of your posts in 2011 .

Love the chest! Your living room looks so inviting x

Pumpkin said...

Love the decorating ideas :o) Sounds like a fun night you had.

Happy New Year Leslie!

Lisa said...

i love love love that cedar chest as a coffee table!